sunday we don't doubt, we don't take direction

'ning

dry but nippier

ride far, more cafes open in the sticks, no longer a coffee desert
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, well after last nights deluge it’s a nice morning at present, blue skies , let’s hope it lasts , bike ride early , out for lunch
    Have a good day
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121

Morning, well after last nights deluge it’s a nice morning at present, blue skies

Same here, although only partly blue at the moment.

Riding motivation aplenty here, my body just doesn't want to bend this morning :neutral:

Might see if a cup of tea helps.

• thistle_
    I wonder if @darkhairedlord 's curry has turned up yet?
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Or the missing Hermes van?
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,437
    thought it might be sunnier, but after a promising start the cloud rolled in on a strong breeze reminiscent of a more tabbyean clime, though lacking any warmth

on the plus side, tubs survived crunching through the broken glass of the embankment cycle lane without even a nick

went past hermes' shop but no sign of their van
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172

I wonder if @darkhairedlord 's curry has turned up yet?

If it was Hermes delivering, that curry is probably in a ditch somewhere in the general vicinity of DHL's house.

Lie in, porridge, coffee so far. Walk dogs soon and maybe do a few bits 'n' pieces later on.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    sungod said:

thought it might be sunnier, but after a promising start the cloud rolled in on a strong breeze reminiscent of a more tabbyean clime, though lacking any warmth

Forecast here said clear skies no rain and 16 degrees. Went out for a ride earlier and it drizzled o the top of the hill but otherwise accurate.
    It's just absolutely lashed it down now :confounded:

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Currently sunny here, bike ride enjoyed but obviously thanks to Hermes delivering the fixes for garmin my ride doesn’t exist

Petrol powered garden stuff with breaks to discuss family soap opera - pub later
  • tlw1
    Currently sunny here, bike ride enjoyed but obviously thanks to Hermes delivering the fixes for garmin my ride doesn’t exist

Petrol powered garden stuff with breaks to discuss family soap opera - pub later
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    Nothing from hermes or wiggle on my order, curry turned up eventually. Just in the throne room recycling it now.
    No temperature or cough yet so must have survived last weeks trip to Paultons park unscathed.
    Have been mostly dragging out some diy jobs over the weekend.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Afternoon folks,
    Arrived at holiday place earlier than planned around 7am. Had a kip before sorting things out and going to mate's bar for food. Now unwinding for all I'm worth.
    This place is absolutely stunning but I could do with a 4x4 to get here, the last 5 miles are on a dirt road that isn't on the map. Secluded is an understatement.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Afternoon, nice 50 mile spin doing spinning things. Very dull an chilly to start then just as I got back it came over dark again so timed it well. No Hermes vans or errant Curry's.

Bacon roll now and do some bits in the garage I think.

Photo of a bike in a field, because why not

• darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    step83 said:

Afternoon, nice 50 mile spin doing spinning things. Very dull an chilly to start then just as I got back it came over dark again so timed it well. No Hermes vans or errant Curry's.

Nice ride you have there.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Photo of a foot by a pool, because why not ;-)

• thistle_
    step83 said:

Because garmin is still down and you need proof that you didn't just imagine going out :smile:
  • thistle_
    tlw1 said:

Have you lost your Garmin usb cable?

Someone sent me a link to a faq page that Garmin had set up. The server was down when I tried to load it :lol:
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170

step83 said:

Nice ride you have there.
    Danke, also,vim using a wahoo, but the rear lights a Garmin one 🤔
  • tlw1

tlw1 said:

Ironically I was involved in the decision to block USB ports because of the cyber security risk

• thistle_
    tlw1 said:

tlw1 said:

Ironically I was involved in the decision to block USB ports because of the cyber security risk

:smiley:
    Last week I plugged my phone into my work laptop to get some photos off it and it said access was blocked.
    Plugged my Garmin in though and it was fine.