Long Time Coming - Thanks for all your advice

Hi All I have pleasure in introducing my new toy Specialized S Works Stumpjumper 2019 in standard spec with full invisiframe.
No upgrades but the command post I will need to get used to or I expect injury's. I think i got a good deal on the bike but an excellent deal on bike sold + £600 from original purchase price.

My thoughts so far I was surprised how well it climbs and the speed down rough terrain wow, although I am not sure if this is due to wheel size as coming from 27.5.

I think I may have wasted £125 on XTR Trail Pedals although they felt awesome not sure I want to be clipped in at the moment - So most likely new shoes and pedals (feels like wasted money)
So Far!

Comments

• steve_sordy
    steve_sordy Posts: 2,443
    I love the stealth black. To complete the look, get some stealth black logos for your fork and shock.

I went from plastic pedals and trainers straight to SPDs. I committed myself to a minimum 3 months to get used to them and ended up riding clipped in for 18 months. Then I went on a guided ride in the Yorkshire Dales. Dales, more like effin mountains! Much rougher than anything I had ever been on before. Very frustratingly, I discovered that I could only un-clip when I wanted to and not when I needed to!!
    First thing I did on return was to buy some flats and some 510s. Never regretted it