Ideas on the value of this vintage bike?

Hi guys,

I'm wondering your opinion on the value of this bike if anyone could share your thoughts,

It's an old Indi-Condor bike which I believe is an original collaboration model from the Indi-500 Australian bike company and the British Condor company.

It's got the old style gear system, and parts & fittings from Japan 'Shimano' & Kuwahara'

Here are some pics -

Bests,

AJ

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Values of old bikes vary enormously, is it a well known and sought after make, what level are the components, what sort of condition is it in but most importantly is there more than one person that would really want to buy it?
    It doesn't look like anything particularly special, reasonable quality but not particularly valuable. Anything from a few pounds to several hundred if it was cleaned up and a couple of people got carried away bidding.
  • ugo.santalucia
    ugo.santalucia Posts: 28,271
    edited July 2020
    Might be of interest to a collector, otherwise 50 quid at a push.
    Ask on Retrobike forum, there might be more knowledge around.
    There is a golden age and it's not that one. I sold a Campagnolo Gran Sport (1950s) rear derailleur for 10 pounds or so, a Super Record 1980 would have gone for 50-60 pounds. Some 1980s frame are of value, especially Italian. Some old curly Hetchins are of value... everything else has almost zero value
    left the forum March 2023