Cinelli veltrix anyone?

Anyone have any experience with the cinelli veltrix frameset.

Im looking for a replacement to my carbon defy and this has stood out to me as the blue paintjob is stunning.

Looks to have a highish stack so wont be too racy which is what i want. But struggling to find real world reviews or experience.

Wanting the rim brake version and fiting sram force etap. Wanting something comfortable and around this price or upto say £1200. Was considering the ribble endurance but would have to tinker with stack height a bit so not sure.

Comments

• janusz0
    janusz0 Posts: 4
    edited July 2020
    I bought a complete Veltrix bike last summer. This year's blue paint is so much better (gnash), Anyway I can't fault it for the ride. I bought it for riding centuries, which I normally do on steel tourers. I can't fault it for comfort or handling. I've left it at the original stack height, but may change the stem and handlebar this year
  • k3vinjam3s
    k3vinjam3s Posts: 266
    janusz0 said:

I bought a complete Veltrix bike last summer. This year's blue paint is so much better (gnash), Anyway I can't fault it for the ride. I bought it for riding centuries, which I normally do on steel tourers. I can't fault it for comfort or handling. I've left it at the original stack height, but may change the stem and handlebar this year

Which other bikes are you comparing it too? As in position and comfort. What size did you get and whats the weight roughly?