FS - Rapha Jerseys

All size large

Rapha Classic II (merino sportwool) limited edition - black - never worn - £50

Rapha Strade Bianchi Jersey (merino sportwool) - Black/pink/grey - worn once and as new - £45

Rapha club Jersey (merino sportwool) - Grey/red/cream - worn once and as new - £45

Canyon/Sram Proteam midweight - never worn - £40

Photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/39vFoZWbSXMBVhF9A
Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

Comments

• flintlock
    flintlock Posts: 105
    You have PM re Strada Bianchi.

Cheers
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,565
    Rapha Strade Bianchi Jersey SOLD
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • Does the canyon jersey have a zipped rear pocket please, not sure from the photos. Thanks
  • Likewise the black Rapha please
  • gweeds
    Canyon jersey sold

In case any else need to know, the jerseys all have zipped rear pockets.
  • Canyon jersey received today - mint condition - thankyou
  • flintlock
    flintlock Posts: 105
    Strade Bianchi arrived yesterday in perfect condition. Cheers
  • gweeds
    Thanks gents and enjoy the jerseys!
  • 911kingy
    911kingy Posts: 7
    Good evening, are the other 2 rapha still available please ?
  • gweeds
    Hi. They are both still available yes.

Thanks.
  • gweeds
    Rapha Black jersey sold