friday interferometrically imaging the pineapple at the galactic core

'ning

ride coffee and nyt, dabble a bit, relax
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, grey and cool, I hope you are wrong oxoman with your weather prediction, although my barometer is falling back to rain, I also hope you elbow improves soon, nothing worst than old injuries returning.
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Unintended slow start, means just hound walk and no exercise this morning
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Another grey and damp day in the creative county.
    Suspect Mrs B to gaze forlornly at her new patio furniture. Chairs yet to be introduced to buttocks.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,027
    Grey and miserable. And no, that isn't me before anyone says it.
    Tired, a hard turbo session followed by a few gins in the hot tub wiped me out.
    First proper haircut tonight, cant bloody wait.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    edited July 2020
    Bout time you got rid of that old, mouldy furniture Bally. Hell, we'll crowd fund your expenses to and from the dump. That way, we'll get the better weather back. It's pi$$ing down here.
    Unfortunately, I have a drain to unblock. Feck.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,154

Suspect Mrs B to gaze forlornly at her new patio furniture. Chairs yet to be introduced to buttocks.

You could just get a 200W light bulb and set the up in the living room?
  • thistle_
    Slow start again. Went for a walk to the park and back first thing now randomly looking at new phones after seeing the new phone thread on the forum. I don't even need a new one.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,027
    pinno said:

censored .

Literally?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno

pinno said:

censored .

Literally?
    I did write f e c k but I see why you think it was something else and yes, it is probably.
  • pinno
    edited July 2020

You could just get a 200W light bulb and set the up in the living room?
    He could get a light bulb, that would be a start. Mind you, it would be pointless without electricity.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,694
    Dry here. But v windy. That wind is still a beeyatch. First ride of the week, but one is better than none. Homeward leg was constant headwind, like being on the turbo, just constant. Legs got a good workout though.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Bit busy at present. Have told several people they can whistle until next week. But its lunch time so all is not lost.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    'noon

Done breakfast, been out on the bike, done lunch. Ordered a new watch.

Gonna put pressurised water through compressed coffee grounds now.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • thistle_
    Ben6899 said:

'Gonna put pressurised water through compressed coffee grounds now.

Kärcher style?

• Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686

Ben6899 said:

'Gonna put pressurised water through compressed coffee grounds now.

Kärcher style?

I didn't realise they made espresso machines!
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,694
    No sign as yet of my replacement 38mm Schwalbes, wanted to be fettling the tourer this afternoon, try to make it a bit more gravel suitable. I blame Merlin. No I don't. They shipped immediately. I blame RoyalMail.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Afternoon folks,
    Another busy day of wfh but now suffering with a major case of cba and half-heartedly going through unread emails. Had delivery of various bike parts so fettling will be done over the weekend, unfortunately not on any of my bikes. The lac kof bikeshop availability has meant I'm getting lots of offers of beer in return for work. Had a 6 pack delivered this morning for stopping a bottom braket creak last night and a nice picture of a Frog bike from a kid down the road as a home made thank you card. The Dad promised beer later :-)
  • pinno
    Fix bikes, get beer.

Ace.