Bike fitter Nottingham or Midlands ?

Anyone who comes recommended please who can help me with my position on my existing bike? I am aware of Pedal Precision in Manchester but was wondering (when lockdown fully lifted) if there is someone maybe a bit more local.... I don't mind traveling though to get to the right person who comes highly recommended.

Thanks, Steve

Comments

• d00d4h
    d00d4h Posts: 67
    Another vote for Adrian Timmis (Cadence Sport).
    Just dropping this in here, since oxoman only identified him as 'Adrian', which might not be too helpful to the OP. :)
  • Thanks guys, will check him out.
  • Another thumbs up for Adrian. Had my sidas footbeds for years and still going strong, for some reason they don't smell unlike most footbeds either
    ,can't explain the reason. He is a nice quiet knowledgeable x pro . Highly recommend
    Trek emonda sl6 pro 2019
    wilier izoard 2011
    canyon grail 7.0 al 2019
    Cannondale caad 12 2018
    Dolan professio2018
  • Hi guys, I have booked with Adrian. Many thanks for the recommendation.
    Steve
  • Adrian fitted me to my bikes. Extremely thorough job and a top pro who really knows his stuff.
    My riding position was miles out!
  • oxoman said:

We wouldn't have recommended Adrian if he wasn't any good, so glad he could help

Indeed, thanks. Adrian identified a serious issue with my position where he said had I continued to ride like that it could have induced hip joint problems.