Forum home Buy & sell Classified cycling ads Buy and sell bikes, bike parts and clothing Second hand bikes for sale Second hand road bikes

Trek Madone Series 7, size 58, Ultegra Di2

Trek Madone Series 7, size 58 H2 geometry, with 11spd Ultegra Di2. Price: £1000. I am in South West London and can deliver within a reasonable distance.

The frame was around 2.5k when I bought it, and the groupset was around 1k. The wheels are a bit basic, and it could use a new tape and a saddle. It will suit someone around 180cm. I have a few different stems and a different size seatpost to help with the fit.

I bought this new in 2016 and rode it for a couple of years, and it's been sitting in storage for the last two years because I don't have much time to ride anymore.

It has some minor scratches (i tried to show these in the pictures below), all cosmetic.

More pictures here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zrj8vm1a4375pkp/AAAK_4a4t_2JgxHcuJo4ol6Ca?dl=0

• larmurflarmurf Posts: 107
    Seems like a bargain...
    Mahatma Gandhi was asked by a British journalist what he thought of Western civilisation. "I think it would be a good idea," he replied.
  • ruttegerrutteger Posts: 1
    edited 27 June
    Sent you a message (hopefully!)
  • pan280pan280 Posts: 81
    hi rutteger i got the message but the bike was sold already, it went really fast, perhaps i should have priced it a bit higher but the guy who got it will definitely ride like it deserves!