Band of Climbers

Anyone any feedback on their products?

They have a s/s jersey I quite like, although their prices are considerably more than I can get a similarly spec'd top with discount from Le Col. Do BoC do discounts at all?

Comments

• shoop118
    shoop118 Posts: 1
    Just saw this post now. Probably too late but they are local to me and have bought a few items from them very good indeed and good value to expensive brands. The gillets are tremendous. Don't think you'd regret a purchase
  • No worries.

Ordered a Summit jersey, so see how that goes. I asked them for sizing recommendations, and came up with XL! Im Medium in Rapha Pro Team stuff. Can always change I guess if it's too big (want a tight, aero fit)
  • Jersey arrived today. Pretty impressed with the quality to be fair (got the black n orange one).

Size is about right I'd say.

Only "complaint", I would have is that it's a shame they don't incorporate a "cropped", front (a la Rapha Pro Series etc), to avoid bunching-up of the jersey when in position.

Other than that, all good.
  • sir_les
    sir_les Posts: 13
    I agree pippi_langsamer-2 I feel the same, I got the black and orange and overall I'm happy with it, but the material bunches too much at the waist when riding. They could raise up the waist band.
    I felt that the pockets are spacious and the zip pocket is good. I went with the size chart and ended up with Large (I'm 6ft1 76kg), but feel the arms are slightly loose (maybe I have really skinny arms!). I could have gone to Medium but it would be too tight over my shoulders and too short.
    I would have got the LeCol jersey but due to the Strava discount, they have no stock.
    Generally I think many brands are charging far too much for what is effectively a few pieces of polyester. But I guess the demand is there.
  • I actually decided that the jersey wasn't quite right after all, so have exchanged it for the next size down. I'll see if that fits any better....