Bont Vaypor S Reflex, silver/black, Size 46.5, Barely used, £199

Bont Vaypor S Reflex, Size 46.5. Length of shoe is 29.5cm.

Birthday present...wrong size for me unfortunately. Beautiful shoes, stiffest I've ever worn (tested on turbo trainer only). Some minor cosmetic blemishes (tried to photograph but hard as so faint), but pretty much pristine / as new. Boxed with original bag + insoles. Cleats not included.

Can be heat-molded endlessly. Reflective colour looks amazing as the light conditions change - matte silver shifts to glowing white. Sold boxed, with original bag and insoles.

Retail for £325 new. Yours for £199 posted or £190 collected from Hitchin.

Comments

• vel0
    vel0 Posts: 15
    Price drop
  • pippi_langsamer-2
    pippi_langsamer-2 Posts: 1,470
    edited June 2020
    Not used Bont before- how do they size? 46.5 is bigger than my usual Specialized 45, but I know some sizes are all over the place....

Scrap that- just run thru the Bont sizing calculator, and it suggests a 43 Wide for me...
  • vel0

Not used Bont before- how do they size? 46.5 is bigger than my usual Specialized 45, but I know some sizes are all over the place....

Scrap that- just run thru the Bont sizing calculator, and it suggests a 43 Wide for me...

They are indeed all over the place. I use a 45.5 S-Works 6 shoe, and Bont recommended the 46.5 Vaypor S. The S Works is 29.3cm, Bont is 29.5cm. Not sure why it's suggisting a 43 for you!
  • No idea neither. Very odd. So, they're too big for you?
  • vel0

No idea neither. Very odd. So, they're too big for you?

Yeah these are ever so slightly too big (lengthwise and also I have narrow feet. I can't justify keeping them if they're not perfect.
  • vel0
    Now sold