Anyone familiar with Triton Cycles?

https://www.tritoncycles.co.uk/

Seems. legit doesn't it?

Placed an order in early May - they've missed the delivery and aren't responding to phone calls or emails.

It's only £10 worth so it wont leave me struggling (but they're the only place in the UK who claim to have stock of an axle for a Miche Primato hub).

Comments

• skeetam
    skeetam Posts: 178
    Yes, used them loads of times. Very good prices for Bontrager stuff. Never had an issue with them.
  • raymondo60
    raymondo60 Posts: 735
    Me neither. Have bought several bikes from them - they are an All-City stockist - though the last transaction was a few years ago now. Hope your order works out....
    Raymondo

"Let's just all be really careful out there folks!"
  • denis992
    denis992 Posts: 65
    Used them a few times without issue, mostly for Trek bits.
  • raymondo60
    Just ordered a new frameset from Triton. Delivery is estimated within 5 working days. A big 'We Are Open' banner tops their website. Fingers crossed.
    Raymondo

• wotnoshoeseh
    wotnoshoeseh Posts: 531

Just ordered a new frameset from Triton. Delivery is estimated within 5 working days. A big 'We Are Open' banner tops their website. Fingers crossed.

What did you buy?

I've been looking at an All City frame and asked them a set of questions, once through their online enquiry and again via direct e-mail - no response.

I've also seen loads of reviews of them where they are very poorly rated...

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    I have used them in the past. They sent the order by courier and it failed to arrive. Contacted them and they sent the order out again straight away and delivered next day. Original order turned up about 3-4 weeks later.
    Good service from them, crap service by courier.
  • raymondo60

What did you buy?

I've been looking at an All City frame and asked them a set of questions, once through their online enquiry and again via direct e-mail - no response.

I've also seen loads of reviews of them where they are very poorly rated...

I bought a Space Horse disc frameset, down from £800 to £599. This will be my third Space Horse - I'm still riding my old cantilever version - and I've owned a Nature Boy and Macho Man too over the years. It's all personal opinion of course but I really love the All City brand. They ride so beautifully and the finish in the frames is first class. I'd happily recommend...
    Raymondo

• k3vinjam3s
    k3vinjam3s Posts: 266
    Ive ordered a frameset and had no emails since ordering. Phone rings off the hook and no emails are responded to.

Anyone else had any luck with getting intouch with them.
  • k3vinjam3s
    k3vinjam3s Posts: 266
    Just to let people know. Paid for frame, took nearly 3 weeks to find out not in stock. As soon as i threaten chargeback or trading standards refund was issued. Wont be using again.
  • Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,692
    Glad you got your money back k3 – what’s wrong with these people?

There’s no excuse not to keep your customers up-to-date via email messaging these days – we have the technology – unfortunately there’s still a human link with a lack of customer empathy
  • Also have to remember that there's been a global pandemic with people furloughed and also worried about coming back to work.
    Everyone's perception of covid has been different.
  • Also have to remember that there's been a global pandemic with people furloughed and also worried about coming back to work.
    Everyone's perception of covid has been different.

Ffs