Mavic Kysyrium pro Exalith SL+Fluid 2 turbo+D/A 11-28 cass+ Fizik & Fabric Carbon rail saddles

Having a bit of a clear out during lockdown, stuff I’m not using any more but it’s all in virtually new condition

Firstly a set of Mavic Kysyrium Pro Exalith SL wheels, fantastically light wheels 1355g the pair, lighter than a lot of carbon wheels out there, see specs and review here -
https://www.evanscycles.com/mavic-ksyrium-pro-exalith-sl-700c-road-wheelset-EV254223

These wheels have Shimano 11s freehub, and all the bits that come with them, spoke keys, brand new set of pads etc, have probably done less than a thousand miles, are straight, true and strong.
I’ve been slightly crack handed on the back one and nicked the rim in a couple of places using a Lezyne alloy tyre lever trying to get a really tight tyre off, I dare say it would touch in with a bit of patience.

I paid over £900 for these so I’d like £495 for them, COLLECT ONLY as I don’t trust the parcel people with them.
I live near Yarm, Cleveland, or am willing to travel up to 40 miles to deliver or meet

Turbo - Cyclops Fluid 2, hardly used, cost me £180 new, also with a new Conti turbo trainer tyre included, would like £85 for it, COLLECT ONLY, same deal as above, I’ll travel within 40 miles etc

Dura Ace cassette 11-28, hardly used, be lucky if it’s done 200 miles, replaced it with an 11-30 to help my climbing.
Pic shows it in the 11-30 box, but this cassette is an 11-28, just can’t find its box?
These are about £170 now, so I’d like £85 posted for it.

Fizik Antares Versus braided carbon rail saddle
Very light at 179 g, cost me £135 new, has the clip feature to accept Fizik tail bags, has a scuff on flank where it slid against a brick wall when parked, I’ve touched it in slightly but I dare say it could still be improved upon.
I’d like £75 posted for this please.

Fabric Scoop shallow radius carbon railed saddle
Always found these Fabric saddles really comfy, got them on all my bikes now
Good as new, about £90 new, so I’d Like £55 posted please

Payment by electronic bank transfer please as I’m an old Luddite and don’t have paypal account
Any questions please ask , not been on the site for a while, so will respond ASAP to any PMs sent.

Cheers, Poucher

Comments

• poucher
    poucher Posts: 102
    Forgot to say, the Kysyrium wheels are the top range ones, they have the carbon spokes in the non-drive side of the rear wheel
  • Jcoppi
    Jcoppi Posts: 2
    PM sent re: cassette.
  • poucher
    Jcoppi said:

PM sent re: cassette.

Not recd any PM from you as yet?
  • poucher
    Dura Ace cassette now sold - Many thanks Julian
  • poucher
    Fabric saddle now sold - Many thanks Frank

Also -

Fizik saddle now reduced to £65 posted

And the Mavic wheels,... I’ve discovered the original Mavic tyres in the garage that they came with so these wheels will now also include an almost new set of Mavic Yksion Pro tyres Fitted with tubes in that price .
  • poucher
    Mavic wheels and tyres now reduced to £425...absolute bargain for a super light set of wheels like these with the Exalith braking track !
  • poucher
    Turbo trainer now sold
  • poucher
    Fizik saddle now sold, many thanks Frank
  • Hi, I have sent you a message R.e wheels.