SOLD

Wheelsmith Aero carbon clinchers 38F / 50R. Hope pro RS4 orange hubs with Sapim CX- Ray bladed spokes. These are the non tubeless version. High temperature brake track (see link to WS).

17mm internal width and 24mm external. Fine with 25mm tyres but I'd say too narrow for 28s without them 'ballooning' on rim. All spares readily available.

Link to wheels on Wheelsmith (they are currently £1060 with these hubs, TL and non TL are same price) -
https://www.wheelsmith.co.uk/product-page/aero-38-50-60

Please note I'm selling without skewers and the tyres and cassette shown in images are NOT included. However, I can include Wheelsmith's own blue brake shoes (set of 4 shimano fitment), recommended for use with these rims.

Bought in December 2017 but only used for summer 2018, 2019 and a couple of months this year. Were on best bike and used in dry conditions only (unless caught in a shower). I estimate they've done around 3.5k km, hubs still butter smooth and rims in great condition with little sign of wear.
About the only mark I can see is a small twin scratch on the side of the rear rim - the photo makes it look far worse than it is.

£575 - would prefer collection but could courier at buyers expense. Located Angus, Scotland.
Any questions or more specific photos just ask away.

Advertised elsewhere.

Cheers
Dave

Scott Foil RC
Scott Addict RC
Trek Emonda

Comments

• coinneach
    coinneach Posts: 79
    What weight do these come in at?
    "It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters in the end."
  • bianchi_dave
    bianchi_dave Posts: 932
    edited June 2020
    coinneach said:

What weight do these come in at?

They're exactly 1600g, on my kitchen scales, including rim tape. Cheers
    Scott Foil RC
    Scott Addict RC
    Trek Emonda
  • bianchi_dave
    bianchi_dave Posts: 932
    edited June 2020