friday has two-dimensional boundaries

'ning

another sunny one, could be a decent run of good days

ride, coffee, nyt, bit of wfh, lot of bask
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, sunshine, the kettle is on anyone fancy a cuppa, ride, garden catch a few rays
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Walk, run, work, cider - about covers it
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    I'll share a virtual cuppa with you LD but it's the virtual biscuit thing that would kill me, especially if it's dark chocolate Hob Nobs.

Lovely wevver innit.

Today will be schooling with Shorty and not a lot else really.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    'ning
    Got up early for a bike ride, all ready to go, had a flat tyre. Managed a quick swap and still got out before work to reinforce my tan lines a little.
    Hopefully I'll get round to some DIY things later.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Sungod weather. Might go for a third ride in 3 days. It might even involve some climbing of sorts if I can summon up motivation.
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    'ning

WFH and also trying to figure out where I recognise this chap from...

Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Afternoon, interesting morning as talk talk nuked itself just as we all came onto a video call.
    Still digesting some of yesterdays work fall out, plus todays new spanner in the works, this one being along the lines of a 42mm variant, aka a big ol clanger. Still couple hours left then weekends here
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    BFD (busy ****ing day). Tax and treasury never sleeps apparently.

On the good side the dentist called to say they can see people starting from8th June so hopefully can fix my Redcar smile - for Redcar prices. Chance would be a fine thing. Only 3 more bloody calls before a 'car maintenance' trip and cider o'clock.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    Ben6899 said:

'ning

WFH and also trying to figure out where I recognise this chap from...

I have no idea who he is. I've checked the local police wanted list too.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Afternoon folks,
    Another day of wfh, I'm still going funny colours but moving more easily at least. Between Stevo's redneck grin and my black eye we'd look a right pair. Lovely and sunny here, I'll go for a walk later as I can't ride a bike at the moment. I think a leisurely weekend is on the cards.
    Managed to flood the bathroom on Wednesday evening when the waste came apart in the bottom of the bath, thankfully bathroom on ground floor and shower upstairs. The lad was fixing it under my direction and in doing so has managed to pull the waste pipe out of the trap for the sink. Now i need to show him how to get the sink unit out. Deep joy.
  • thistle_

Lovely and sunny here, I'll go for a walk later as I can't ride a bike at the moment. I think a leisurely weekend is on the cards.

We've just been for a walk in the sun, just for the sake of it because the weather's so nice.

Second time in a week I've come home, washed my hands and they've been stiff and swollen (not in a good way). I seem to be allergic to gates or stiles or angry farmers all of a sudden.

• step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170

Afternoon folks,
    Another day of wfh, I'm still going funny colours but moving more easily at least. Between Stevo's redneck grin and my black eye we'd look a right pair. Lovely and sunny here, I'll go for a walk later as I can't ride a bike at the moment. I think a leisurely weekend is on the cards.
    Managed to flood the bathroom on Wednesday evening when the waste came apart in the bottom of the bath, thankfully bathroom on ground floor and shower upstairs. The lad was fixing it under my direction and in doing so has managed to pull the waste pipe out of the trap for the sink. Now i need to show him how to get the sink unit out. Deep joy.

Can you not re attach the waste from the bottom? I changed mine the other year after some moron half filled the over flow with sealant. Should just push out from memory.
  • thistle_
    step83 said:

Afternoon folks,

Can you not re attach the waste from the bottom? I changed mine the other year after some moron half filled the over flow with sealant. Should just push out from memory.
    I'm guessing the connection is hidden away somewhere so you can't just shove it back on and cover with gaffer tape.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252

step83 said:

Afternoon folks,

I'm guessing the connection is hidden away somewhere so you can't just shove it back on and cover with gaffer tape.
    Exactly, it's a concrete floor so the waste goes into a stud wall and comes back out under the bath. I can see where it's come apart but can't get to it.