Fixing up wife's Pinnacle Lithium 1 (2013)

Hi guys, I have read the rules and taken a look through Park Tool's and Sheldon's websites, so I think I now have a good idea of what I need to do, but just wanted to check some compatibility things with you all who know what you are doing :D

My wife's hybrid bike appears to have got a bit squashed by some timber we stored in the shed while having building works carried out, and is currently unusable. From first inspection, it looks like both the rear derailleur and hanger have bent (the chain cannot run freely as the derailleur cogs contact each other and rest against the rear cassette/chain when you apply tension). I tried coaxing/bending it back into place, but there is so much play, I think its probably better if I just replace it.

Looking closer, it also seems that the rear cassette teeth are quite worn, and the chain isnt in great condition either (and I am assuming it has stretched over time) - it got heavy daily usage for about 3 years, and to my knowledge hasnt ever had any of the elements of the drivetrain replaced.

I found the basic specifications of the bike here. So I have purchased the following items and hoping thats going to be good enough! Can you guys just cross check this for me and let me know if I am missing anything obvious?

1 x replacement hanger - BGRD-5
1 x replacement rear derailleur - SHIMANO Rear Mech TY300 6/7spd (RDTY300D-K)
1 x replacement cassette - Shimano Acera CS-HG41-7 Speed Cassette - Silver, 11-28 Teeth (CS-HG41-7)
1 x replacement set of inner and outer gear cables
1 x replacement chain - shimano CH-HG70 116L

I already have cable end caps and various lengths of sheathing lying around.

Tools wise - I bought this tool kit and hope it has what I need?

I am currently on the fence about wether I also need to replace the current chainring or crankset, as it also looks a bit worn, but I couldnt find any information about relevant replacements for the current one which is here - it doesnt appear to have a removable chain ring from what I can see. - most of the 6/7/8 speed replacements I can find that are recommended, are all 28-38-48 teeth instead of 22-32-42 teeth - I am assuming this matters for the gearing ratios?

Thanks in advance for your help, slightly apprehensive here, not done anything this major on a bike for a while, and with lockdown currently, cant just take it to the local bike shop.

Hugh