Training Videos for home trainers

At one time you could find a lot of free RLV (Tacx) format videos online for free. One of the major websites (cyclingrlv) shut down. Recently someone contacted me to ask if I could put any of these videos up online again as he wanted some more routes during the lockdown.

These videos are either Tacx RLV format or Video+GPX. I think they will work with Golden Cheetah (if anyone wants to try). They'll work with www.wattzap.com.

I've started with the famous Lagos de Covadronga a 22km climb in Northern Spain which Hinault called the Spanish l'Alpe d'Huez. It is very similar stats on length, height gain and gradients (if anything, Covadonga is slightly steeper), but far less hairpiny. Its also lower altitude because its near the coast. The video is 1280x720 / 25 fps and lasts 40.23 minutes

https://github.com/davidzof/wattzap-ce/blob/master/videos/Spain/Lagos_de_Covadronga/README.md

I've shared them on torrents from a small Raspberry Pi I had spare. Bandwidth is throttled during the day as I'm teleworking but should be good a night.

I will post some more locations later.
BASI Nordic Ski Instructor
Instagramme