Forum home Buy & sell Classified cycling ads Buy and sell bikes, bike parts and clothing Bike parts for sale Second hand road bike parts, tools and clothing

All sold - Phase one clear out - castelli, Rapha and Hoy.

1, castelli perfetto short sleeve, size Large in excellent condition. Actually I’d swop this for a XL if anyone was interested.
For sale at £40 posted.

2, Rapha classic jersey, this original merino one with matching arm warmers, size large with some very small bobbles. I’m being very fussy to say bobbles but I’d still describe it as being in very good condition.
£30 posted.

3, Rapha pro team 11 bib shorts, size medium with a regular leg length. Slight shine on the seat area material but still in very good condition and very comfortable. The price reflects the shine.
( see what I did there ! )
£45 posted.

4, Hoy vulpine fortress jersey with matching arm warmers, excellent condition, size medium.
I bought this in a sale hence why I’m selling it cheap. It has excellent reviews.
£35 posted.

Photos to follow.

Cheers Stuart.

• the_roverthe_rover Posts: 383
    edited 22 April
    Hopefully some photos.

The photos aren’t in order but please get in touch if you want me to email them.

Cheers.
  • ilovegraceilovegrace Posts: 623
    interested in the bib shorts , I am 5ft 10in 12 st 32 inch waist will they fit ?

interested in the bib shorts , I am 5ft 10in 12 st 32 inch waist will they fit ?

Im a similar shape. I’d say they’d be ok and the Rapha size guide suggests a 32in waist.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

I will PM you
    Bib shorts sold.

Thanks.
    Rapha and castelli tops are sold, the hoy fortress is still for sale.

Cheers.
    Hoy now sold.
    Bibs received, spot on
    thanks
    ILG

Bibs received, spot on
    thanks
    ILG

Great, glad your pleased with them.