Giant Propel size assistance (Pretty Please)

Hi

Im about to pull the pin on a Giant Propel Advanced Disc but the shops aren't open so cant get a decent fit etc on one so through peoples experience what size should I get based on Giants own Propel first guide and me dimensions which are 5' 11" tall and 33" inside leg?

I think M/L as I also have a Roubaix 56cm, had a specialized bike fit for a Venge about 4 years ago and that ended up being a 56cm too.

Please help, this is driving me crazy!
Giant Propel Advanced Pro 1 Disc 2020
Giant TCR Advanced SL 1 Disc 2020
Giant TCR Advanced 2 2020
Canyon Lux CF SL 7.0 2019
Canyon Spectral CF 7.0 2019
Canyon Speedmax CF 8.0 Di2 2020
Wattbike Atom V2
Garmin Edge 530

Comments

• Going off the goemetry table at https://www.giant-bicycles.com/gb/propel-advanced-2-2020 , compare the stack and reach to your current bikes along with the seat tube length.

I'm 5'10" with a cycling inseam of ~32.5" (when buying trousers I'm looking at ~30" inside leg), short legs long torso for my height. I'd choose the M, because although I could possibly just about stretch out to the M/L, I typically use ~90cm pedal top to saddle top and I'd prefer the extra flex of having ~20cm of post showing compared to ~17.5cm.
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • Going off the goemetry table at https://www.giant-bicycles.com/gb/propel-advanced-2-2020 , compare the stack and reach to your current bikes along with the seat tube length.

I'm 5'10" with a cycling inseam of ~32.5" (when buying trousers I'm looking at ~30" inside leg), short legs long torso for my height. I'd choose the M, because although I could possibly just about stretch out to the M/L, I typically use ~90cm pedal top to saddle top and I'd prefer the extra flex of having ~20cm of post showing compared to ~17.5cm.

Thanks for the reply. Could you advise on this for me please.

I don’t know how to translate these numbers in The two charts comparing the optional giant sizes together with the two bikes I’ve got/had. One is the roubaix I still have and the other is the venge size I had and was fitted for.

Wattbike Atom V2
    Garmin Edge 530
  • daxplusplus
    daxplusplus Posts: 631
    I'm 6ft and found the M/L too tall at the front for racing fit even slammed - had to use a track stem to get low.
    Sometimes you're the hammer, sometimes you're the nail

strava profile
  • ibr17xvii
    ibr17xvii Posts: 1,065
    edited April 2020

Going off the goemetry table at https://www.giant-bicycles.com/gb/propel-advanced-2-2020 , compare the stack and reach to your current bikes along with the seat tube length.

What he said.

I'm 183cm tall with an 86cm inseam & I'd be going for a ML all day long unless you're looking slam it at the front.
  • Id prefer not to be be too extreme in position so go larger as in M/L? I’m right on the edge of m and M/L
    Wattbike Atom V2
    Garmin Edge 530
  • ibr17xvii
    ibr17xvii Posts: 1,065

Id prefer not to be be too extreme in position so go larger as in M/L? I’m right on the edge of m and M/L

If it was me that would be my thinking.