Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

tuesday sure as the dust that floats high in june, when movin' through kashmir

'ning

ridey, webexy

please come back sunny weather, and warm up too
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

• lincolndavelincolndave Posts: 7,754
    Morning, it looks like the suns coming back at the weekend sungod, Good news 11 weeks left in doors
    Have a good day
  • WheelspinnerWheelspinner Posts: 4,656
    Doing drinks just now. Its quite a pleasant afternoon here.

And I’ve no idea why BR loaded that photo upside down
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,075

And I’ve no idea why BR loaded that photo upside down

Auto region settings?
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,075
    Hounds walked in private woods, so no interactions with people, exceptionally short spin bike commute with tea completed, now working.

Later might be road bike for a change from fun bikes.
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 39,633
    tlw1 said:

Hounds walked in private woods, so no interactions with people, exceptionally short spin bike commute with tea completed, now working.

Later might be road bike for a change from fun bikes.

Don't worry, I'm sure Derbyshire police don't read Bottom Bracket.

SSDD here. Last day of our financial year so getting a few panicky requests for stuff that is nothing to do with me so have batted them away. More to come...

Will do some weights this evening to offset expected wine intake.
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinnopinno Posts: 38,248
    I thought TLW was in Shropshire?! Those damn auto regional settings...

Nice morning up here again.

Now what....
    S - The Brazilian beach volleyball team
    W - Wiggle Honda

"This year will be harder than last year. But that is good news; this year will be easier than next year." President of Abyssinia's annual address to the nation.
    pinno said:

I thought TLW was in Shropshire?! Those damn auto regional settings...

Nice morning up here again.

Now what....

Work/home school kids/cycle/do menial tasks for OH/drink - pick a suitable selection.
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • oxomanoxoman Posts: 7,368
    Morning, chill out and slob after picking my authority to go and to work. Feeling guilty as left my oppo on shift in a whole pile of excrement. Luckily plant is down for a while in order to sort it out. Apparently my job role now encompasses site and process safety and security for the duration. WS nice picture, I thought that's how it was down under. Run later once the hoards have dissipated.
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
    Is this better?

• orraloonorraloon Posts: 5,910
    I've had enough of this. I'm giving up drinking for a month. Sorry, that should have read I'm giving up. Drinking for a month.

Received from a pal and passed on. 😊

About to hit the breezy and hopefully still v quiet roads for the mandatory exercise ride.
  • orraloonorraloon Posts: 5,910
    Not envious WS. No no, not at all.
  • homers_doublehomers_double Posts: 6,447
    Lovely view WS! Did some work at the kitchen island today then did some destructive gardening in readiness for a hot tub.

You know all these sayings going about regarding blokes now having all the time in the world to complete the jobs they didn't have time for?

They may have the time but can't buy anything to complete them with. Trust me, I'm finding that out... Much to wifeys disgust :smiley:
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • oxomanoxoman Posts: 7,368
    Yep never a truer word said. OH wants decorating done and oh dear no paint.😉🙄
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.

Lovely view WS! Did some work at the kitchen island today then did some destructive gardening in readiness for a hot tub.

You know all these sayings going about regarding blokes now having all the time in the world to complete the jobs they didn't have time for?

They may have the time but can't buy anything to complete them with. Trust me, I'm finding that out... Much to wifeys disgust :smiley:

There's a conspiracy theory going round that COVID-19 was invented by women. Look at the evidence:
    - All the pubs are closed
    - All the sport has been cancelled
    - Blokes all stuck at home with loads of time to to jobs

Looks like you discovered the flaw in their plan HD :)
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter