tuesday sure as the dust that floats high in june, when movin' through kashmir

'ning

ridey, webexy

please come back sunny weather, and warm up too
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, it looks like the suns coming back at the weekend sungod, Good news 11 weeks left in doors
    Have a good day
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Doing drinks just now. Its quite a pleasant afternoon here.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Wheelspinner
    And I’ve no idea why BR loaded that photo upside down
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831

And I’ve no idea why BR loaded that photo upside down

Auto region settings?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Hounds walked in private woods, so no interactions with people, exceptionally short spin bike commute with tea completed, now working.

Later might be road bike for a change from fun bikes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    tlw1 said:

Hounds walked in private woods, so no interactions with people, exceptionally short spin bike commute with tea completed, now working.

Later might be road bike for a change from fun bikes.

Don't worry, I'm sure Derbyshire police don't read Bottom Bracket.

SSDD here. Last day of our financial year so getting a few panicky requests for stuff that is nothing to do with me so have batted them away. More to come...

Will do some weights this evening to offset expected wine intake.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    I thought TLW was in Shropshire?! Those damn auto regional settings...

Nice morning up here again.

Now what....
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

I thought TLW was in Shropshire?! Those damn auto regional settings...

Nice morning up here again.

Now what....

Work/home school kids/cycle/do menial tasks for OH/drink - pick a suitable selection.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Wheelspinner
    Is this better?

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    I've had enough of this. I'm giving up drinking for a month. Sorry, that should have read I'm giving up. Drinking for a month.

Received from a pal and passed on. 😊

About to hit the breezy and hopefully still v quiet roads for the mandatory exercise ride.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    Not envious WS. No no, not at all.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    Lovely view WS! Did some work at the kitchen island today then did some destructive gardening in readiness for a hot tub.

You know all these sayings going about regarding blokes now having all the time in the world to complete the jobs they didn't have time for?

They may have the time but can't buy anything to complete them with. Trust me, I'm finding that out... Much to wifeys disgust :smiley:
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666

Lovely view WS! Did some work at the kitchen island today then did some destructive gardening in readiness for a hot tub.

You know all these sayings going about regarding blokes now having all the time in the world to complete the jobs they didn't have time for?

They may have the time but can't buy anything to complete them with. Trust me, I'm finding that out... Much to wifeys disgust :smiley:

There's a conspiracy theory going round that COVID-19 was invented by women. Look at the evidence:
    - All the pubs are closed
    - All the sport has been cancelled
    - Blokes all stuck at home with loads of time to to jobs

Looks like you discovered the flaw in their plan HD :)