Ekoi AR14 helmet

Anyone using the Ekoi AR14 helmet out there.
If so what’s your opinions on fit,aesthetic looks and durability along with any aero claims.? Thanks

Comments

• fenix
    fenix Posts: 5,437
    Fit is the most important thing.
    Nobody will know about how aero it is for you. You'd need to test that in a wind tunnel.
  • casatikid
    casatikid Posts: 229
    I meant in general. If you’ve no idea then don’t respond!
  • fenix
    fenix Posts: 5,437
    The same helmet will have different results on different riders, nobody rides in the same position. If you don't want information - why ask questions ?
  • shiznit76
    shiznit76 Posts: 640
    it is comfy and looks good. As for aero benefits? Will leave that to the pros
  • casatikid
    casatikid Posts: 229
    Thank shiznit 76. That’s all I wanted to know really. Sensible answer to my question.
  • maja
    maja Posts: 1
    Did you try the AR14? I find it frustrating that there are no magazine reviews. In the last few weeks I’ve seen the AR14 (interestingly not the newer AR15) adorning heads from Caleb Ewan’s in the Tour to Georgia Taylor-Brown winning Olympic medals. I figure it must be decent, although there is a great history of pros being required to use kit by sponsors that they don’t actually love, so a proper review would be nice.
  • bobinski
    bobinski Posts: 570
    I use my AR14 in preference to my Corsa Light on all but the hottest days. Relatively light, fits my bonce, decent range of fit and comfort and I like the fact I rarely see it on the roads of Kent or Surrey.
  • daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,579
    My aero lid of choice is the Scott Cadence, in fact I very recently posted up a site that was selling them with huge discount - don't see many of them around here either, only one in fact, and for me thay are very underrated.
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18