Yeti SB6C 30th anniversary, size M in mint condition

I am selling my Yeti SB6C 30th anniversary, size M in mint condition.
I am looking for 5,500 € – reasonable offers welcome.

The SB6C is first hand. I bought it in 2016 as a re-entry into freeriding / enduro, but I only drove 140km during the whole time. No bike park, no downhills, just moving on easy single trails and forest trails. No jumps and therefore no hard landings. The frame has been protected from the start with a suitable set of clear film. The bike is like new and well maintained.

The equipment is original except for 2 changes - the annoying SRAM Guide was replaced by a Magura MT7 including brake discs, and the RockShox Reverb with 125mm travel and Push-Remote was replaced by a RockShox Reverb with 150mm travel and the new 1x remote lever. All the goodies like the Yeti tin cup or a second derailleur hanger are of course also included.

I don't find enough time to ride the bike, so I decided to sell it with a heavy heart.

Components:

Fork: FOX 36 Factory 160 mm // turquoise finish
Rear shock: FOX Float X Factory DPS
Headset: Chris King // Turquoise finish
Crankset: Race Face Sixc Carbon (32 tooth turquoise chainring)
Bottom Bracket: Race Face Cinch PF92
Derailleur (rear): Sram X01
Shifter: Sram X01
Cassette: X01(10-42 T.)
Chain: Sram
Wheels: DT Swiss 240 w/ EX471 Boost (Custom 30th Graphics)
Tyres: Maxxis High Roller II 2.3 Tubeless
Brakes: original SRAM Guide RSC - replaced by Magura MT7 Pro Carbotecture
Rotors: original Sram Centerline 180mm - replaced by Magura Storm HC 180mm
Handlebar: Race Face Sixc Carbon (35 X 800 mm)
Stem: Race Face Turbine (50 mm)
Saddle: WTB Custom SL8
Seatpost: original RockShox Reverb 125mm - replaced by new RockShox Reverb Stealth 150mm

included: Race Face Atlas platform pedals

The Yeti is in Stuttgart, Germany, collection or shipping (by arrangement). We would have to clarify shipping costs and toll issues in individual cases.
Test ride possible at any time by arrangement. This is a private sale.