Can someone confirm If wahoo bolt has dropped Pedal smoothness and Torque effectiveness ?

with the latest update (to enable it as a head unit for E-bikes ) :/ ?

(connected to vector 3 via ant)

(im waiting on a response from support)

Comments

• actually- I'm wondering if its vector issue....

either way - if any one can shed any light I would be grateful.
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    I got it last Sunday from my Assioma Uno. I'll check after tomorrow's ride if I get it in case there's been a firmware update in between.
  • redvision
    redvision Posts: 2,958

with the latest update (to enable it as a head unit for E-bikes ) :/ ?

(connected to vector 3 via ant)

(im waiting on a response from support)

Nope, it's working fine.

Updated my bolt the other day and today's ride showed all the usual data, including pedal smoothness and torque effectiveness
  • hhmmm - thanks Redvision. And that was from vector 3's ..?

Strange - it picks up the legacy data - L/R balance, power etc.
    I read somewhere that these two data fields are separate to these. I think with access to an Edge one can possible toggle them on or off, but without that access I cant work out a way to tell if its the Bolt - not displaying, of the vector not sending...

• redvision
    redvision Posts: 2,958
    No, I use assiomas but I rode with a mate yesterday who rides vector 3 (although he's on about his 5th set) and uses a bolt like me. When I saw your post I give him a shout and he said the smoothness and torque data were displaying as normal.
  • :# hmm oh dear. I wonder if that setting has been toggled off them. I'll reach out to someone out an edge, There seems no way to check that with the wahoo or GC

thanks.