The big silly thread

Comments

• pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,896
    I really enjoy the posts from people who can't tell a joke when it hits them in the face. 🤣
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,803
    There are so many thickos out there it's scary. I hope that person's work in the 'medical field' doesn't actual involve any diagnosis or treatment!

I saw something on Instagram earlier where there was a comment to the original post that did the very old '99% of statistics are made up on the spot' which was then followed by dozens of responses from people who didn't get the joke.

One thing the one above shows is how quickly people will give an irate response to something without fully reading it. I know I've done it a few times but it's always good to ensure you read something in full and then read it again after your initial reaction has faded, it can help stop you looking like an idiot.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,732

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666

• Stevo_666

• Stevo_666

• Stevo_666

• wavefront
    wavefront Posts: 397
    Anyone watched the new Virgin media advert with the hang gliding goat. Don’t know if it was intentional or not but doesn’t it look extraordinarily like Richard Branson?
  • Stevo_666

• Stevo_666

• Stevo_666

• Stevo_666

• Stevo_666

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,737
    Gonnae jist park the likebot there pal?
  • Stevo_666
    orraloon said:

Gonnae jist park the likebot there pal?

At least someone has a sense of humour round here :)
  • Stevo_666

• There aren't many joke that you genuinely couldn't put on TV* 'these days' and are actually lol funny.

This from Dave Allen is one

You'll have to click on a twitter link, but sound up... it's only 15 secs

*probably with good reason tbf

“New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,460
    ^ I have always found him a childish, irritating and annoying tw@t. These allegations (although sad for the victims if true), put a smile on my face especially if it wipes him off the celebrity scene.
    Perhaps in prison, destitution or both, he can write Booky wook two.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666

• Stevo_666

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,460
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666

• tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,955
    No doubt I've posted this before

But it's that time of year again

“New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,896
    ^^^ 🤣🤣🤣 ^^^
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Stevo_666