tuesday heard, as it were the noise of thunder

2»

Comments

• awavey
    awavey Posts: 2,368
    couldnt work out if it was just comfort eating, or just had less distractions/interuptions than normal from being "at work" at home, not sure my cat was too happy with the setup either as I was hogging their favourite spot on the sofa all day :)
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    awavey said:

couldnt work out if it was just comfort eating, or just had less distractions/interuptions than normal from being "at work" at home, not sure my cat was too happy with the setup either as I was hogging their favourite spot on the sofa all day :)

pinno said:

Today i'll be doing mostly inexplicable things - according to the cat. Though most human activities, whilst providing cursory and transient curiosity to a cat, are inexplicable.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    haydenm said:

Morning, I can't see how our wedding will be able to go ahead a month tomorrow and the OH has been fairly inconsolable since about 6pm yesterday. I have a mate who's first kid is due in 2 weeks so I think some perspective is needed. Wedding meeting later on so I think we are going for a postponement to avoid as much lost cash as possible.

The sh1ts at work have closed the London office but have told everyone else to continue as normal for now despite government advice to work from home, no idea if I'm in a high risk category as I get the flu jab for asthma so I'm tempted to tell them to f*ck off. People keep saying it's up to me to make the decision but I'm not a f*cking virologist so how the hell am I meant to know?

Aside from that the sh!t has hit the fan over use of a work clothing/gear perk our old MD sanctioned but isn't in our new company's policy so I'm £244 out of pocket. It's amazing how 2 years of consistent buggering up of two companies is tolerated but the uproar over a few hundred £ personal allowance is apparently much worse

As you can tell, I'm not in a good mood.

Shoot news, but an opportunity for another stag weekend?