monday oops, someone has opened the first seal

2»

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Have still got Kef speakers that I've had for years. Still good sound.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560

Suggested to the missus that we buy a big fcuk off telly for when we have to self isolate.

Good luck Bally, 4 months with no human contact is a long time.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Stevo_666 said:

Suggested to the missus that we buy a big fcuk off telly for when we have to self isolate.

Like being at Man City in the ‘crowd’
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Stevo_666 said:

Suggested to the missus that we take the opportunity to indulge in the exchange of bodily fluids as you never know when we will need to self isolate and it may be our last chance. ;)
    She apparently is content to wait and take the chance that she may miss out . :'(
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,154

Stevo_666 said:

Suggested to the missus that we take the opportunity to indulge in the exchange of bodily fluids as you never know when we will need to self isolate and it may be our last chance. ;)
    Seemed to be quite a few people considering it around here judging by the way the durex display had been ransacked at the supermarket the other day.

At least they're not planning to breed.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Evening, utter pish day total mayhem as we've been shut down now due to be virus. Supply's already in, dog food an treats to, chucked in an order protein powder too because, well reasons.

Serious question, at what point do we stop cycling outside? I know in the event of a serious accident we become a burden on the NHS but, seriously I'll go out my tree at this rate. Reminds me need to make sure I can get my anti nutcase meds 🙄
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    step83 said:

Evening, utter pish day total mayhem as we've been shut down now due to be virus. Supply's already in, dog food an treats to, chucked in an order protein powder too because, well reasons.

Serious question, at what point do we stop cycling outside? I know in the event of a serious accident we become a burden on the NHS but, seriously I'll go out my tree at this rate. Reminds me need to make sure I can get my anti nutcase meds 🙄

I suppose it depends upon the density of the population.

I will be fine going out as it’s a low density area, but obviously I can’t get a take away, etc
  • Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

Seemed to be quite a few people considering it around here judging by the way the durex display had been ransacked at the supermarket the other day.

At least they're not planning to breed.
    Stockpiling johnnies? There must be more optimists out there than I thought :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

She apparently is content to wait and take the chance that she may miss out . :'(
    Sounds like you should never post a photo of yourself on here Bally :)
  • step83
    tlw1 said:

step83 said:

I suppose it depends upon the density of the population.

I will be fine going out as it’s a low density area, but obviously I can’t get a take away, etc
    Takeaways were sorted ours have already converted the window out front to a serving hatch an some are doing contactless deliveries, seems selfish but was looking forward to spending some good time riding.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366
    Given time, I suspect that there will be a shortage of anti-nutcase meds.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

pinno said:

I thought yours ran out years ago? :)
  • step83
    pinno said:

True, I can't see to much issue with getting sodium valporate it's more if I have to get Lithium that is a pain to get at the best of times.
  • thistle_
    oxoman said:

Step don't go chewing your mobile phone battery it's to strong. :(

Licking the terminals gives a mild kick though ;)
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,556
    hopkinb said:

Oh, and you ain't seen me, roight?

hoppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have missed you

hurrah
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    sungod said:

hopkinb said:

Oh, and you ain't seen me, roight?

hoppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have missed you

hurrah
    He hasn't missed us.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,556
    i think he has, in a mad world bb is an oasis of sanity

all we need now is t47 and the tabbies, then it'll all be ok
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    I'll make contact with T47.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    MF still exist?
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Flâneur said:

MF still exist?

He vanished like the proverbial Cheshire Cat late last year.
  • pinno
    I though the proverbial Cheshire Cat smiled?
  • thistle_
    Stevo_666 said:

Flâneur said:

MF still exist?

He vanished like the proverbial Cheshire Cat late last year.
    Over the neighbour's fence, while on fire.