monday cries out and seven thunders utter their voices

'ning

coffee, webex, more multidimensional representations, bail
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, dog walked, tea and breakfast, doctors appointment, some gardening if it stays dry
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Hybrid commute on tired legs today, not much more planned than work so far
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,142
    'Ning
    Felling lazy. Would do a hybrid commute but the forecast later is biblical at the moment.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861

'Ning
    Felling lazy. Would do a hybrid commute but the forecast later is biblical at the moment.

I know, but I don’t get the chance often
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Morning, the cycle begins again. will take my bike apart over the coming days to rebuild it by Friday.It will happen.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, pleasant enough day, no rain, high winds or bitter cold, worlds gone mad for pasta, loo roll and hand sanitising gumph though so cant win everything.

Not a mega amount going on today plus work is rather quiet people either working from home in other locations. Roll on next week when I get some time off!
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,560
    Nice day, in a cloudy but still and mild kind of way. Short patch of sunshine meant an hour lounging about, otherwise just regulation chores. Even a lazy bike ride this afternoon. Only bummer is while doing some workshop stuff I managed to stab myself in the hand right smack on a nerve, which is now *very* sore...

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,521
    oxoman said:

Morning from the county of plenty, except loo roll, pasta etc. Local village store is refusing to serve non locals to preserve stocks for normal village customers. Tad cool and breezy, dog walked and OH dropped off at work. Was going to cannock but mates have dropped out as to grotty after last nights rain. Will go running later or get the road bike out.

so it's a local shop for local people?
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Pedalled in, the forecast rain never materialised so good but it might get a bit moist on the way home.

Stressbag was stressing about me catching a a dose of Corona on the tube so I explained how cycling in and out would be much safer. She's now worried that someone on the pavement might sneeze in the general direction of the road as I'm passing by and infect me. You just can't win sometimes :D

Time for food...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,005
    Back after a weekend of excess, again.

Managed 1000m in the pool at lunch despite being full of a cold (not corona) and may well investigate the smart trainer that's been sat in my garage for the past few weeks this evening.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Afternoon folks,
    Pleasant wobble in this morning, saw a colleague in his car about 3 miles short of work. He keeps saying how a car is much better than a bike. 10 minutes after I'd arrived there was still no sign of him. Might get wet this evening but I could be home, showered and dry before he gets home.
    Stevo_666 said:

Stressbag was stressing about me catching a a dose of Corona on the tube so I explained how cycling in and out would be much safer. She's now worried that someone on the pavement might sneeze in the general direction of the road as I'm passing by and infect me. You just can't win sometimes :D

Riding the bike is much safer in terms of infection, and not just because of crappy beer plague. When I was on chemo I was told to avoid public transport, the public are not referred to as the great unwashed for nothing. The fact that people seem to be panic buying hand sanitiser more than soap is quite telling.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    oxoman said:

CBA with public transport, doesn't start early enough for me. Car or bike. Love the beer virus though.

We also need some music to cheer us up. Here's some suggestions for a play list:-
    Phil Collins - Coming in the air tonight
    Police - Every Breath You Take
    Bee Gees - Saturday Night Fever and Stayin' Alive
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

CBA with public transport, doesn't start early enough for me. Car or bike. Love the beer virus though.

We also need some music to cheer us up. Here's some suggestions for a play list:-
    The Verve - The drugs don't work
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,142
    step83 said:

Stevo_666 said:

The Verve - The drugs don't work
    Outhere brothers - Pass the toilet paper (NSFW...)
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,318
    Me doing ride on mower engine transplant me.
    You can stuff your Briggs and Stratton, i'm fitting a Honda so I can actually get spares for it.
    Weather started good but is now pi$$ing it down.

[see if that gets passed the swear Stasi filter]
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,318
    Yay!
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!