tuesday avoiding the plague

'ning

coffee webex something complex

supposed to be in bit of euroland today but too many fuggid viruses in the area, don't want the sniffles, plus new pointy shoes arriving
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, cold with plenty of frost about, tigger walked breakfast being consumed as I type , bike to ride and lawn to scarify when it dries out in the sunshine
    Have a good day
  • Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,699
    lawn, dries out and sunshine in the same sentence, lucky you
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    Youngest rugrats birthday so apparently today is all about him
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    tlw1 said:

Youngest rugrats birthday so apparently today is all about him

Reminds me of that 'Royle family quote "Christmas - it's not for kids, is it...'

Day of endless meetings. On the upside one of them is at our advisors offices so we get nice coffee and biscuits. Day orf tomorrow so feels almost Friday-like.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,153
    'ning
    Bits and bobs to do today. Going running/paddling at lunchtime if the sun comes out.
    Wobbly rear wheel is still wobbly after replacing the bearings. Lack of tech support from the supplier isn't helpful.
    Still, leaving the bike outside all night in the rain means some play in the wheel is the least of my concerns :/
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, came back yesterday to find many police officers all over, another rave in the woods/naturalists/anti golf protesters so that was amusing.
    Anyway work an prep for next weekend, pesky virus warning galore too down in Aus so lots of messing about. Weirdly not as many people want to go this year.

Anyway cloudy an had a rain shower here so normal weather.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,360
    Forecast was sh1t.
    Must find an oil seal and a sump gasket for a Honda GXV340 (377).
    Lots of coffee and torte today.

Can we inform the olde skool that RC has gone and they can come back and we can have some fun?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Longshot
    Longshot Posts: 940
    Later journey in meant leaving home in sunshine, which was nice.

Lots of meetings to validate legal documents, not so nice.
    You can fool some of the people all of the time. Concentrate on those people.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Hoping for the plague, few weeks from the comfort of my own home. Currently just at the snivels level.

Bought a bar end junction box for Di2 today, giving the bike some love.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Forecast was censored .
    Must find an oil seal and a sump gasket for a Honda GXV340 (377).
    Lots of coffee and torte today.

Can we inform the olde skool that RC has gone and they can come back and we can have some fun?

Unfortunately not...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Afternoon folks,
    I keep volunteering to self-isolate but they won't have it. I come from Verona in the Veneto region and the Wu flu is now within a few hundred yards of home so I must be high risk. I even offered to do some work whilst at home, unfortunately they enjoy my company too much and wouldn't go for it.
    Lovely wobble in to work this morning, took a marginally longer route around the park it was so nice out. Don't expect that to happen again for a bit.

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,024
    Crappy weather all along the motorway this morning which I am coming to despise, especially as I've been nabbed on said smart motorway going too fast.

Do they have Coronavirus in Glasgow or is theirs a cheaper version, Buckfastvirus? I've got a meeting there soon but I'm hoping the expensive hotel will have its own defense systems in place.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666

Crappy weather all along the motorway this morning which I am coming to despise, especially as I've been nabbed on said smart motorway going too fast.

Do they have Coronavirus in Glasgow or is theirs a cheaper version, Buckfastvirus? I've got a meeting there soon but I'm hoping the expensive hotel will have its own defense systems in place.

Points, or 'Speed awareness' course?
  • pinno

Concordoronavirus?
  • pinno
    Mad Wu 20/20...
  • pinno
    Covending mars bars and Irn Bru 19
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,024
    M60 smart (allegedly) motorway, flashed at 50 slowing down when in a 40 zone.

I'll go for the speed awareness I think as I've a clean license.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    edited March 2020

M60 smart (allegedly) motorway, flashed at 50 slowing down when in a 40 zone.

I'll go for the speed awareness I think as I've a clean license.

The course is the best option if you get the choice, more insurance friendly. And you can pick up some tips for how to avoid getting caught next time.