sunday the signal has been received, the pineapples are stirring

'ning

pouring, yet another weekend storm, grrr, looks like go direct to cafe, do not ride, do not collect kms, etc. book more hols
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, heavy rain = no cycling = jane wanting a few things sorting out,
    Tiggers happy he’s been walked and dried off , he is now in his bed sleeping
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,868
    Wet and windy in Shropshire too :(

Chilled day planned as I managed to complete most jobs yesterday
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,340
    It's sunny out there but a tad windy.
    Toots are on a go slow and we need to get them out of the door pronto for booked swim.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,492
    Bit grim here, but the storm seems to come and go, so may be able to take the hounds out, otherwise they might get stir crazy. Like others, may not be doing too much.

@Veronese - have been doing a spot of gig research. Possibles so far are Stranglers, UK Subs and Sham 69.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,545
    sat in cafe and read my nyt, wind has dropped, still soggy, may go for a few consolation laps around regent's park later
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,315
    Afternoon folks,
    Not very nice out, but there are upsides to that. Just went to the tip and it was almost deserted. Off out for lunch shortly for the EPO’s birthday whilst the lad is still here.
    All of those sound good Stevo, I’ll take a look.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,149
    Plan B successfully executed. Some others were nearly executed this morning too.
    Weather was a bit windy but not as exciting as I was hoping for, and the sun's even come out now B)
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,340
    Tricky decided to muck around in the bathroom. Flooded it.
    Then the electrickery dripped into the lovely 4 rail bubble spot lamp and it went bzzzz.
    Bollox.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!