sungod Posts: 16,433
edited February 2020 in The bottom bracket
'ning

coffee and webex, may go into seclusion to create thing, early bail
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, dry and cold , tigger walked , kettle on, best get out for a ride today the weekend looks a washout
    Have a good day
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Morning
    Forecast said it would be 2 degrees, feels like -1 but seemed a lot warmer and wish I hadn't put my base layer on.
    Guy behind me on the train is spreading coronavirus all over the place.
    Early bail later.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, not just car plants suffering, electronics companies are feeling the effects already, usually you get a dip in production around Chinese new year, but with both around the same time its really noticeable.

Anyway, morning bit cold this morning an still full of the lurgy thanks to my mainly ornamental immune system. day of not much going home early as its Friday, and pub is calling.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Nearly the weekend :)
  • Day of son's taxi duty ferrying Mum about town on errands. Interrupted briefly by a stop at The Crackery, and also pick up a new lens for camera.

Feeling meh anyway, so a good day to do mundane stuff.

Where TF is @haydenm lately, and even more absent is @chris_bass ? Come back soon, all is forgiven.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Did someone mention a striking billet somewhere? I've got some off cuts of 10mm mild steel if that's any use., I think they're about 300mm x 400mmish.

Good gym session last night, off out for dinner tonight followed by a gin tasting session at the Manchester School of Wine. Neither of which are anything to do with Valentines day.

Much workery stuff to complete and as yet I have completed the grand sum of f**k + all = output.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    Rode off last nights cider and Cornish pasty consumption by riding into work. Last night a mate told me about his brush with death which explained why he's less of a p!ss head than before. He's diabetic and one night got so p1ssed that he forgot he'd done his insulin jab and gave himself a second dose half an hour later. Luckily his other half was around and woke up to call the ambulance when he started going into spasm. Phew.

Now considering what to scoff for lunch while putting off getting stuck into year end appraisals and other tedious admin stuff.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170

Did someone mention a striking billet somewhere? I've got some off cuts of 10mm mild steel if that's any use., I think they're about 300mm x 400mmish.

Good gym session last night, off out for dinner tonight followed by a gin tasting session at the Manchester School of Wine. Neither of which are anything to do with Valentines day.

Much workery stuff to complete and as yet I have completed the grand sum of f**k + all = output.

Me, sorted it though machine shop guy is doing me a 5mm thick plate of titanium from an "offcut" slapping some foam under it as well to help deaden the impacts
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195

Did someone mention a striking billet somewhere? I've got some off cuts of 10mm mild steel if that's any use., I think they're about 300mm x 400mmish.

Hmm... postage would be a bit costly.

Titanium doesn't rust either and would be cheaper in the post..

Any spare bits kicking bits kicking around Step :).

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • awavey
    awavey Posts: 2,368
    my brain is so scrambled at the moment I actually didnt lock my bike up this morning at work, fortunately it was still there when I returned,though tbf its fairly secure bike shed anyway, but still anyone who was passing through the bike shed, could have picked it up and wandered off with it and Id have sworn blind Id locked it till I found the lock in the pannier.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Evening folks,
    Another busy day of shovelling excrement. Took both kids to see the Who this evening, a fairly short acoustic set. But it was very good, I think they've done hat kind of thing before. Nice to spend a bit of quality time with the kids, stopped for a pint on the walk home as well. What a wonderful way to end the week.