Shimano Dura Ace FC-R9100 Chainset 53/39 172.5mm, new chain rings, also 170mm DA9100 crank arm

Hi

Following the purchase of a power metre and a revised bike fit I have had a swap around of my drive trains and as such the following is for sale.

Shimano DA9100 Chainset
The chain rings on these are brand new (never used) I still have the box that it came in (in which the set will be supplied). The crank arms are 172.5mm and have covered around 600km in dry weather only on my summer bike.

There is some minor marking from use on the inside of the drive side arm as pictured but nothing visible once fitted. These is some minor damage from use in the inside of the non-drive side crank arm as pictured, the outside is completely mint with no marks on it at all.

Comes with compression cap and in box as mentioned. Photos here.

£265 o.n.o.

Shimano 170mm DA9100 Crank arm
I also have a Dura Ace 9100 170mm crank arm, brand new, which I no longer require due to the power metre install. This is unused, never fitted and in the original packaging as pictured. Pics here. £75

Can post either item at buyers expense or collection is possible from Hampton Court area.

Comments