Elite wheel calibration

I bought an Elite Zumo the other day and have used it once. I set a route of 29km and completed it in a half hour. I think the wheel circumference is reading wrong as there's no way I could do 29km in 33 minutes. The wheel circumference is set at 2070. Is there a way to change this to get a realistic reading as it feels like I'm cycling at 60km/h with the distance I covered.

Comments

• StillGoing
    StillGoing Posts: 5,211
    What device did you use to ride your course? Elite doesn't play nicely with Wahoo if you used a head unit.
    I ride a bike. Doesn't make me green or a tree hugger. I drive a car too.
  • prcody
    prcody Posts: 67
    I use a Garmin 25 but didn't use it. I just used the Elite app and set a course to ride that I know the roads on. For whatever reason the Elite app has me flying through the course in half the time. When it displays on strava it shows what I perceive to be the correct distance. The elite app matches the avg speed and the time is correct its just the distance is double what I would do in that time.
  • StillGoing
    StillGoing Posts: 5,211
    When I had Elite trainers, I found their training app to be rubbish. It may be a limited free trial you have, but I found it totally unreliable. Power never matched speed and support from Elite was nonexistent.
    I ride a bike. Doesn't make me green or a tree hugger. I drive a car too.