Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

sunday's geometry led to a surprise criticality

'ning

dry at last, dry at last, etc.

ridey ride ride ride ride, cafes and coffee, followed by further decadence
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

• lincolndavelincolndave Posts: 8,936
    edited December 2019
    Morning, dry here as well, including the roads I might take a summer bike out for a change, club ride at 8:30 today , I had better get some porridge and coffee into my system
    Have a good day
  • oxomanoxoman Posts: 8,864
    Morning, Dry here to in the east midlands, finally. Assisting eldest car hunting whilst both of us off work at the same time.
    Maybe drag OH out tonight to the pub.
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • orraloonorraloon Posts: 7,568
    "You lucky lucky barstewards", enjoy your dry bike rides. From one who will spend yet another day morosely self medicating the snots and grumbling along lines of 'snot fair.
  • Swimming at the beach today. Lovely. Tomorrow perhaps not, forecast is now for 40 deg C.

Sod all else achieved.

Open O-1.0 Open One+ BMC TE29 Titus Racer X Ti Giant MCM One Cannondale Prophet Lefty Cannondale Super V SL Cove Handjob Cervelo RS
  • pinnopinno Posts: 40,256
    Coffee, swimming, eat, scratch head...

Light woodburner, feet up.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,921
    Lounge log burner been going for three days now and had the dinning room one roaring last night - so ended up opening the front door to cool the room :)

All this burning means I better get the chainsaw and axe out and process some wood.

Later is Sunday social in the pub
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 44,054
    Just been out for a pub lunch for Strifeys birthday. Onwards to lazing and watching MOTD.
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_thistle_ Posts: 4,642
    tlw1 said:

Lounge log burner been going for three days now and had the dinning room one roaring last night - so ended up opening the front door to cool the room :)

According to the news it was so warm last night/this morning due to something called the Foehn effect. Sounds like it's more likely the TLWLogBurner effect.

• orraloonorraloon Posts: 7,568
    All good after yesterday's (mis)adventures then T?
    orraloon said:

All good after yesterday's (mis)adventures then T?

Maybe typing one handed is a little slow.
    At ;east he'll still be able to [email protected]
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 23,468 Lives Here
    Evening folks,
    Hope you’re ok Thistle. Days of not doing much interspersed with doing stuff. Haven’t murderised the [email protected] in law yet, but there’s still time.

Haven’t murderised the [email protected] in law yet, but there’s still time.

But isn't that par cours in Italian circles?