Rapha and Castelli

Rapha Pro team shorts, size M. Very little worn - I think it was always just an expression of hope that I might be a pro team M. Black with yellow Rapha. First edition Pro team shorts, but still great shorts. £45 posted.

Castelli Alpha Ros Jacket. Immaculate, unused condition. Orange colour way, size L (Good fit for someone 38-40 chest) Bought a year and a bit ago before the birth of our second child. I have scarcely ridden since then. I can see they are currently on sale for £168 at Merlin so looking for £125 posted.

Castelli jacket - I think it is the Mortirolo. Size M. Red/Black. In v good condition and little used in recent years but it was used fairly regularly for a few years. Windstopper fabric, excellent jacket for milder winter/spring use. Perhaps £40 posted?

Comments

• What’s the pad like on the shorts
  • jp1970
    jp1970 Posts: 134
    pm sent re Alpha Jacket
    thanks
  • Alpha jacket sold pending payment.
    Thanks
    Nick
  • Re Gary sparrow. The shorts are really hardly Used. They might have done a couple of hundred miles I guess, but Rapha pro teams are made for big miles so they are only just getting started. The pad itself is pretty firm and exceptionally supportive-the shorts are just too small for me.
  • I’d take the shorts if they are still available. You might PM.
  • I’d take the shorts if they are still available. You might PM.

I haven’t received a PM but the are still available if you would like.
  • Shorts now sold pending payment.
    Thanks,
    Nick
  • jp1970
    jp1970 Posts: 134
    Jacket arrived today.. Perfect condition. 😁
  • Did the shorts sell?
  • Apologies. Yes they did.
    Moderator - I'm not sure anyone is interested in the other jacket so please could you close the thread?