thursday may contain pineapple

'ning

some breakfasts, wfh, head off to see mrs s for evening away, likely to involve bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    morning, raining heavily strong wind, hopefully the last of the Christmas shopping today, the bit I like shopping for alcohol
    Have a good day
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,144
    Raining heavily here, that wasn't part of the deal - it said it was going to be dry today.
    Tired and aching today, only did 35 miles on the bike yesterday :|
    If it dries up I might squeeze in a quick ride, otherwise gym later.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    On train as bike is parked at the office in town having been abandoned to make a quick getaway. Good chunk of last night wasted as junior was late coming out of the school rugby cup final match spectator) and as it was tanking down, I ended up giving 3 of her mates a lift back to Bromley as well. I should start charging.

Onwards to delegation.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    WFH so pub enjoyed last night and later start with longer hound walk. Puppy needs to get out walking soon as she is ferkin nuts even for a springer
  • wfw, on hold to hotpoint as ours is one of the 1/2 million washers they didn't make properly. Funnily enough our door lock went the day before they announced the recall.

Other than that, nothing of interest.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Not been on bikeradar forum since it had its update and locked me out. What a bloody mess!!!! Can't believe I've missed much. I'm sure the election debate was riveting.

Works thing later but not going as after twenty odd years I've finally had enough of us having to pay for our own.

Might have to drop a contract off in Lincoln later so will try to avoid the rain and Dave :D

And to all the dad's taxi's out there I can confirm that eventually the favour does get repaid (even if you have to keep their cars running and safe).
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441

Might have to drop a contract off in Lincoln later so will try to avoid the rain and Dave :D

It’s not to bad at the moment even a hint of sunshine

• Might have to drop a contract off in Lincoln later so will try to avoid the rain and Dave :D

It’s not to bad at the moment even a hint of sunshine

Looks like its not required now although knowing the idiots here they will decide at 3 or 4 o'clock that they want it executing today.
  • Stevo_666

And to all the dad's taxi's out there I can confirm that eventually the favour does get repaid (even if you have to keep their cars running and safe).

When would that be?

PS: welcome back MGB.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

WFH so pub enjoyed last night and later start with longer hound walk. Puppy needs to get out walking soon as she is ferkin nuts even for a springer

Sounds like she would get on well with our resident canine nut job. (3/4 Poodle, 1/4 Cocker Spaniel).
  • Stevo_666 said:

When would that be?

PS: welcome back MGB.
    Well in our case the 18 year old has bought and is running her own car. I'll not work out how much the lessons cost whilst she took four attempts to pass her test. Return on taxi cost per mile probably in the region of £100 per mile. :s
  • Fecking weather! Been pissing down all day. Went surfing(which was good) but got soaked getting changed before and after actually getting in the sea.
    The garden is saturated, fortunately where we live we'll never flood but I feel for those who are in flood risk areas.

Global warming, Australia getting record heat and drought + fires and we're continually getting pissed upon.

Oh and the tax man after yet for money for high income Child Benefit charge. Wnkers.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,674
    Is all the fault of The Gays, innit. Remember this f-wit from 6 years back?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-25793358

Anyway, belted it down here this afternoon, a good time to be inside in the gym.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321
    edited December 2019
    orraloon said:

Is all the fault of The Gays, innit. Remember this f-wit from 6 years back?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-25793358

FFS.

Pi$$ing daan 'ere too.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!