Cervelo S5 Aero Full Carbon Road Bike,SRAM ETAP,Vision Trimax TC24 -6.5kg -£7400 for £2400

Cervelo S5 Aero Full Carbon Road Bike running SRAM RED ETAP Groupset, Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Chainset & Vision Trimax TC24 Carbon Wheelset – 6.5kg - £7400

Size 56cm L

£2400 O.N.O

So before we get started let me add this note. Today 28th November i have fitted brand new carbon specific pads & rode it home for the first time. Let me start with the sizing. The bike has an uncut seatpost which i want to leave for the new owner to cut to their preferred position. The saddle height is curently 82cm, i am 5ft 11.5" tall & normally ride at 74 cm so as you can imagine riding an 8cm higher saddle was certainly not ideal but the quality of this bike was still able to shine through.
I have been building high end bikes for 2-1/2years now so i understand what it takes to build a superbike & this build ticks every box!
The gearing, as expected of etap is absolutely perfect, friction free changes every time & it never missed a beat.
The acceleration of this build is insane, yes this is heavily aided but the rediculously low build weight of 6.5kg but mainly it is due to the wheels! They alone easily shed 0.5kgs from even a very decent set of wheels but it is where the weight is saved that makes the difference, these full carbon rims are ultra lightweight & spin up under virtually zero torque, they are rapid!!
Lastly we have the handling which is truely sublime! Cervelo really know how to build a superbike & this frame is way up there with the very best, couple that with deda 35 oversize stem & bars & you have an ultra stiff yet comfortable power eating machine! Every bit of power stomped through pedals is plowing into the road, this bike is supreme & one of my very best. New owner will be overjoyed!!

This is a custom build road bike running some of the highest quality componentry available at the market, most significantly SRAM’s ETAP shifter technology which operates electronic pin point accurate shifting without any wiring to route, it is sublime and would set you back £1300 just for the shifters and derailleurs.
The high end components do not end there, the wheelset is the Vision TC24 carbon tubulars which weigh in at a scant 1250grams and cost £1500 to buy. Ultimately the best component on this bike is the frame, Cervelo are amazing bike manufacturers and the S5 is high up in there range. This years S5 frame only will set you back £4300 And the bike will cost over £7000, it is such a quality bike!! This frame is still on sale at £2800 frame only, sigmasports, it was £4000 when new so this should give you an idea of its quality, 5 years old and still sells at £2800!!!

This is a very new build, bartape has been ordered and will be fitted next week or buyer can fit themselves if preferred.Also Brand new Carbon Specific Brake Pads have been ordered today 01/11 and will be fitted before delivery.

Cervelo S5 VWD DA Road Bike 2014

Brand new DEDA PRESA Premium Handlebar Tape fitted 07th Novemeber to complete this beautiful build.

Taking the aerodynamic road bike world by storm, the Cervelo S5 was first launched on the eve of the 2011 Tour de France and was instantly successful, taking Garmin-Cervelo Professional Cycling Team to seven days in the yellow jersey and two phenomenal stage wins. Using many of design cues and aerodynamic features found on Cervelo’s P-series time trial frames. The Cervelo S5 VWD DA Road Bike is stiff, lightweight, incredibly fast and uses top of the range equipment to make it the ultimate race, sportive or triathlon bike.
The dropped downtube design is incredibly aerodynamic and wraps, seamlessly, round the front wheel. Staying hydrated has never been faster than with the Cervelo S5 VWD DA Road Bike, incorporating carefully placed bottle cage bosses, allowing perfect efficiency in the wind, whether using bottles or not.
Shielded seatstays promote smooth airflow and give the bike a wind cheating advantage over competitors.
Cervelo's S5 VWD is as aero as a sliver and as light as a whisper. It begins with a carbon layup that’s tuned to optimize stiffness laterally and torsionally while shaving every gram possible. Cervelo’s aero geniuses hit high gear with a dropped down tube and an extended rear wheel cutout to smooth the transition of air from the front to rear wheel with nary a hiccup. The wind-cheating wizardry continues with an hourglass head tube and internal cable routing with top-tube entry. Cervelo’s mammoth BBright bottom bracket provides Herculean power transfer while their renowned geometry means it’s as comfortable as it is responsive and fast.

FRAME Cervelo S5 - £2800
HEADSET FSA IS2
FORK Cervelo FK26 UltraLight 1-3/8"
STEM Deda Trentacinque 35 Stem - £120
HANDLEBARS Deda Superleggera 35 Carbon Handlebar - £250
BRAKES SRAM Red Aero Link Calipers - £200
BRAKE LEVERS SRAM Red ETAP - £500
FRONT DERAILLEUR SRAM Red ETAP - £350
REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM Red ETAP - £500

CASSETTE Shimano Dura Ace 9000 11-28 - £220
CRANKSET Shimano Dura Ace 9000 53 – 39 - £500
CHAINRINGS 53/39
CHAIN Shimano Ultegra 11-speed
BOTTOM BRACKET Rotor BBright™ PF-30
WHEELS Vision Trimax TC24 Tubular Wheels - £1500
TYRES Schwable Ultremo HT 700x23mm - £150

SADDLE Fizik Arione VS Carbon Railed Saddle - £150
SEATPOST Cervelo Aero Carbon - £150

TOTAL BUILD COST - £7400

So condition.
The bike is built up from Scratch using new and used parts. The Bars, Stem, Handlebar Tape and Seatpost are all brand new so they are perfect, everything else is used.
The wheels are in excellent used condition, the Tubs fitted also are excellent.

The brakes, Crankset, shifters and rear derailleur are also in excellent condition, no marks to mention.
The front derailleur itself is also in excellent condition but the adjustment screws have taken some wear. They work perfectly but the previous crankset has rubbed the front off slightly.
The Frame does have a few odd marks which are consistent with a used bike, there has been some chain suck which is obviously hidden by the chainset, there is also some tyre rub inside the wheel arch, also hidden. A few other scratches and marks can be found on a close inspection but all cosmetic.
The Saddle is well used and does have some damage but it is such a high end saddle it is worth keeping on the build, still comfortable, light and strong so awesome!

Any more photos let me know.

I am open to offers, but this bike cost me and is worth a fortune so only sensible offers please.

Bike to be collected or viewed from Cardiff Area

I am willing to post the bike, which I have already done a few times with no problems.
All parts will be meticulously wrapped in bubble wrap and the rear wheel will remain clamped to the frame protecting the derailler,mech hanger and rear of frame etc. Postage will cost £100 with full insurance.