Response required for my project report

rahulgrover1993
rahulgrover1993 Posts: 2
edited November 2019 in Commuting general
Hi all, I am a student currently studying in University College Dublin, Ireland. I am working on a project related to extreme consumerism. One of my method is via netnography, which in layman;'s term means collecting information through various discussions, forums and social media channels about the product. I would like to get your views about the bicycles used for commuting. There are few guidelines i need to follow, which includes me to capture your response and use it for my report. I assure that the names and date of posting would stay anonymous and only use the data for my project purpose. If someone is not fine with this arrangement, please feel free to post it in the comment and I will make sure to not use your response in my report.
My Questions : 1.) What is the feature of your bicycle you love the most or hate the most? (solely as a product not use) 2.) and please mention why do you feel that way (love/hate)
Thanks in advance! :smile:

Comments

• Hi all, I am a student currently studying in University College Dublin, Ireland. I am working on a project related to extreme consumerism. One of my method is via netnography, which in layman;'s term means collecting information through various discussions, forums and social media channels about the product. I would like to get your views about the bicycles used for commuting. There are few guidelines i need to follow, which includes me to capture your response and use it for my report. I assure that the names and date of posting would stay anonymous and only use the data for my project purpose. If someone is not fine with this arrangement, please feel free to post it in the comment and I will make sure to not use your response in my report.
    My Questions : 1.) What is the feature of your bicycle you love the most or hate the most? (solely as a product not use) 2.) and please mention why do you feel that way (love/hate) Thanks in advance! :smile:

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    1.) What is the feature of your bicycle you love the most or hate the most? (solely as a product not use) Erm, nothing, I built it myself to make sure there was nothing I hated, as for love, the whole bike I guess.

2.) and please mention why do you feel that way (love/hate)
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.