Fizik Aliante Carbon & Kium Saddles x 2 Both in Immaculate Condition

For sale are 2 x Fizik Aliante Carbon & Kium saddles, both in immaculate condition.

Featuring a super light carbon base with variable density for increased comfort and compliance. Kium (Titanium) rails which are virtually unmarked. The cover and base are all in excellent condition with no cuts, splits or tears anywhere. I will include a FREE I.C.S. rear light with the first of the two saddles to sell! Part of it’s clip has broken but it still wedges in very tightly and will not fall out in normal use. It is also very simple to put a tiny piece of rubber in the clip to secure it in place.

These saddles feature the I.C.S. clip system that allows a seat pack or specific lights to be clipped to the rear of the saddle.

Weighing in at around 250g these are nice light saddles that will enhance any bike.

These saddles originally had an RRP of around £160 so my 'SALE' price is a huge saving on the regular price. These are supremely comfortable saddles with a nice curved profile that will aid pelvic rotation and will suit a rider who may have limited pelvic flexibility. I am still using this on my bikes but I have replaced these two with the Carbon rail versions. These saddles are no longer made by Fizik and I have tried the newer version which I found was nowhere near as comfortable due to the much firmer covering and slightly different shape.

If both saddles are purchased together I will post FREE OF CHARGE!

Postage will be with Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For delivery.

Pictures can be found here: https://flickr.com/photos/70163551@N06/albums/72157711935522681

For sale at £55.00 each, sensible offers considered for one or both.

Many thanks for looking.

Comments

• I forgot to include measurements. These saddles are 140mm x 265mm. I'm keen to sell quickly for a decent offer price.
  • One of these saddles is now sold including the free ICS rear light.