Enve vs Zipp vs Hed

I am looking for a recommendation on which disc wheel set to purchase. I currently have ZIpp 302 rim brake wheels and am switching up to a disc brake bike. I've looked at the 303s, and they are my ideal rim depth, so any recommendations in something similar to the 303 in either Enve or Hed would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Comments

• dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    edited November 2019
    Well, for one thing you're going to get a whole bunch of different opinions. Next time you're at a race take a look at ALL the different wheels people use. You probably won't see two of the same thing. Make YOUR decision and go with it. Plenty of good stuff out there.
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    You'll probably get more answers on the Road cycling forum.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    None of those work very well on an MTB!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Enve seem to be another company with vastly inflated prices with no real justification. Watching a few posts on Luescher Teknik's Youtube channel convinced me further of this...
  • mattyfez
    mattyfez Posts: 638
    Get an LB wheelset, about a third of the price
    https://www.lightbicycle.com/carbon-road-gravel-cx-disc-bike