First post on new Forum... get it off your chest Friday

rollemynot
rollemynot Posts: 436
edited November 2019 in The bottom bracket
Idiot customer requesting a SAR.... yes we can confirm we hold your personal details you gave us two days ago! GDPR grrrr

Comments

• steve_sordy
    steve_sordy Posts: 2,446
    Overall I like the new site.
    It looks like I'll be able to post pictures much more easily.
    PLEASE can we have the "New Posts" facility that works in the Forum of choice? I used to click on Mountain Biking and then New Posts and got all the new posts in that Forum. I can't find a way to replicate that now. I have to wade through all the posts from Road, Commuting and others.
  • Not been on here for a few yrs, got an email to rejoin... Cant say i like this new complicated disjointed format.
    maybe ill give ita go for a short while... But unlikely to bother.. Have fun
  • motogull
    motogull Posts: 325
    Who signed this off?

Hopefully its still a work on progress.
  • Migration seems disastrous....for what gain?
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    edited November 2019
    IMHO it's a very messy site now. Only viewed from mobile so far. A lot harder to navigate and to see the wider picture of what's going on.
    On plus point, posting photos is miles easier.

Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    I didn't like it at first but getting used to it now - it does look better on mobile (if you can ignore all the ads).

would be handy if it was easier/quicker to navigate to certain parts of the forum.

I wonder if the home page being a mix of all the different parts of the forum will mean that MTBers, roadies and commuters will mix more as they will all see each others posts more often.
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • shortfall
    shortfall Posts: 3,288
    Initial thoughts are that I hate it but will have to get used to it, hopefully with assistance of improvements as it beds in. Posting images is much easier which is good.