Truly awful “upgrade”

I was on the cusp of leaving due to the forum becoming a bit of a joke, had hopes that the new forum might address the issues.
It hasn’t, in any way at all, it’s unwieldy, hard to find your way around , just like something from a 90s school project really .
I’ve enjoyed the forum over the years but this for me is the end of it... I’m out

Comments

• steve_sordy
    steve_sordy Posts: 2,443
    I'm OK with what has been done. It is odd at first, all change is odd at first unless it is exactly what you want! I have yet to try it but it looks like adding images will be nice and simple now instead of being so hard that I never bothered again after I'd done it once.

The one feature I can't find is "New Posts". It enabled me to only look at Mountain Biking posts without having to wade through posts on road and commuter concerns. Currently I see all new posts, which is a bit of a bind.
  • Nope. You are totally wrong.
    It might be truly awful but it's one hell of a long way from an upgrade.
  • fenix
    fenix Posts: 5,437

I was on the cusp of leaving due to the forum becoming a bit of a joke, had hopes that the new forum might address the issues.
    It hasn’t, in any way at all, it’s unwieldy, hard to find your way around , just like something from a 90s school project really .
    I’ve enjoyed the forum over the years but this for me is the end of it... I’m out

At least it's easy to post photos.

Let's see if it sorts out the Spam.
  • bmxboy10
    bmxboy10 Posts: 1,958
    Best thing is a can't find the Bargains thread so ill be saving a few quid from now on.....