Has Bikehike gone t*ts up?

I'm trying to load a gpx file into Bikehike. I get a message about Google maps not being recognised and a blank section. Then I get a message saying creating course but nothing happens. the OS map is still showing, but nothing loads to that.
I know they had some change with Google maps a while back, but is the site more or less defunct now?

Anyone else having touble with it?

Comments

• chippyk
    chippyk Posts: 529
    Gave up on it some time ago, gpxeditor, Garmin Connect or mapmyride as alternatives I use
  • Loadking a route into Bikehike and getting it to calculate elevation was the accepted way of verifying AAA points for a diy route with AUK. I guess if it isn't going to be fixed then someone will have to come up with another way.
  • I've sent a mail to the Contact Us address, but have had no reply. But if it's gone for good then I guess that was a waste of time.
  • Loadking a route into Bikehike and getting it to calculate elevation was the accepted way of verifying AAA points for a diy route with AUK. I guess if it isn't going to be fixed then someone will have to come up with another way.

There is official AAA tool made by AUK which us organisers have access to :mrgreen:
    left the forum March 2023