Giant TCR Advanced Pro Frameset M/L (56cm) + Bars, Stem, Seatpost

For sale is an immaculate condition Giant TCR Advanced Pro Frameset in size M/L (56cm) including Giant SL Bars and Stem and the Giant carbon aero Seatpost.

This frame is in outstanding condition with absolutely no scratches or damage at all just the usual very minor signs of component and wheel fitting. This model dates from 2015 and is the ‘Pro’ model which has the full carbon forks with carbon steerer tube. This one is in the very rare full gloss finish unlike most which were in a satin/Matt finish.

Steerer tube has not been excessively cut and there are 27.5mm of spacers under the stem which will allow for plenty of adjustment to give a good bike fit position if required.

The bars and stem included are the Giant SL and are in superb condition. These alone retail for around £130. Also fitted is a 'RideSense' speed and cadence sensor.

I have been using this with SRAM eTap so there are rubber frame bungs in place but I will supply it with the appropriate cable frame stops for use with mechanical gearing. I will also provide a spare rear mech’ hanger which I kept in case it was needed but have never used it.

The original retail price of these frames was in the region of £1600 so my sale price represents a huge saving for a top quality frame which would build into a very good race bike if required. When built with SRAM eTap it weighed in at 7.1kg.

If you are going to be fitting SRAM (GXP) cranks to the frame I do also have a Ceramic GXP bottom bracket which I can fit before sending out for an extra £25. This was previously in the frame but is still in excellent condition with lots of miles left in it.

The frame will be dispatched in a proper secure frame box and sent by insured courier on a next day delivery and this will be FREE to the UK.

For sale at £475.00 including FREE postage to the UK

Images can be found here: https://flickr.com/photos/70163551@N06/48907339646/in/album-72157711357973841/

Comments