FS : Garmin Edge 820 (BNIB)

Brand new Garmin Edge 820 GPS Cycle Computer. Never used, supplied with out front mount, charging/data cable, manual, all in original box.

Pix here :-

http://s1096.photobucket.com/user/Funky ... Edge%20820

Email me : rjfunkycat@gmail.com

£155 posted.
Welsh Cyclist, steed of preference titanium Litespeed.

Comments

• JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    parmos wrote:

What's your point? A link to the same item for more money than the seller is advertising his for. :roll:
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • arlowood
    arlowood Posts: 2,561
    This might be a bit more to the point. Sorry OP to wee-wee on your offer but Halfords have the Edge 820 for £150

https://www.halfords.com/cycling/cyclin ... okEALw_wcB

Missing the out front mount I grant you.
  • mrdsgs
    mrdsgs Posts: 337
    halfords 820 does include the out front mount.
    Colnago Addict!
  • All, could you kindly take you pointless and zero value adding chat elsewhere please. This is the classified forum, if you wish to chat about the market dynamics, then there are other areas on this website where you can take it. Better still, how about Facebook for mindless chat.

I am sure you would be really chuffed if this one done to your adverts.........

Thanks to all for hyjacking my advert.

Now, £140 if anyone has any inclination to purchase it, with an out front mount I might add!
  • parmos
    parmos Posts: 100
    Funkycat wrote:
    All, could you kindly take you pointless and zero value adding chat elsewhere please. This is the classified forum, if you wish to chat about the market dynamics, then there are other areas on this website where you can take it. Better still, how about Facebook for mindless chat.

Now, £140 if anyone has any inclination to purchase it, with an out front mount I might add!

just being constructive my friend why would someone pay £5 more for yours and without a bracket then buying one from a Garmin itself like i did a few weeks ago
  • parmos
    JBA wrote:
    parmos wrote:

What's your point? A link to the same item for more money than the seller is advertising his for. :roll:

think i've missed your point when i click onto my link it comes up 150 which is what i paid a few weeks ago :idea:
  • All, please read the advert, then make some constructive contributions rather than just post inaccurate info.

Its now £140, and DOES INCLUDE A BRAND NEW OUT FRONT BRACKET MADE BY GARMIN.

IT ALWAYS DID!

The semantics of what Halfords has, with/without bracket do not concern me, mine is with bracket, basically everything that came in the box.

So, if anyone would like to purchase it, just for clarity, £140 with an out front bracket!

Dear Bikeradar folks, suggest you take this advert down, a complete waste of time now, given the valueless contributions made by other forum members. Gone are the days where a genuine purchaser just posts and offer, or YGM, which back in the day lead to a sale.
  • One pertinent question. Does it have pre-loaded maps?

I literally posted a bid on ebay for one just before I saw this good offer. If that is outbid I will PM and make an offer.
  • ExCyclist
    ExCyclist Posts: 336
    parmos wrote:
    Funkycat wrote:
    All, could you kindly take you pointless and zero value adding chat elsewhere please. This is the classified forum, if you wish to chat about the market dynamics, then there are other areas on this website where you can take it. Better still, how about Facebook for mindless chat.

just being constructive my friend why would someone pay £5 more for yours and without a bracket then buying one from a Garmin itself like i did a few weeks ago

Christ give it a rest man. If you don’t want it then Move Along & stop with your sanctimonious clap trap.
  • Ex cyclist ... Nail... head... well and truly struck!
    Hopefully someone will buy it as it appears the forum warriors have railroaded this guys advert well and truly!!
  • Ex cyclist ... Nail... head... well and truly struck!
    Hopefully someone will buy it as it appears the forum warriors have railroaded this guys advert well and truly!!

Indeed. Never seem to see any mods policing this section, ads without pictures etc

This thread could do with being moderated
  • parmos
    what's going on in this world people can't speak the truth anymore why would anyone want to pay more for a 2nd hand Garmin that a brand new one, i still would pay £10 more for a sealed box from Garmin than a opened up not used one

get real folks and maybe tomorrow get out of the bed on the right side
  • ExCyclist
    ExCyclist Posts: 336
    parmos wrote:
    what's going on in this world people can't speak the truth anymore why would anyone want to pay more for a 2nd hand Garmin that a brand new one, i still would pay £10 more for a sealed box from Garmin than a opened up not used one

get real folks and maybe tomorrow get out of the bed on the right side

Mods - this troll has ruined the sale post for the seller. Lock the thread & let the seller start again.
  • keezx
    keezx Posts: 1,322
    One pertinent question. Does it have pre-loaded maps?

quote]

Yes it does, a Garmin version of Openfietsmap....
  • SOLD.