friday flinging fermions

2»

Comments

• hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129

oh fine. be like that. cut the rest of us out of your little soiree.

fine. phukkk it. we'll get our own beano to a pub going.

You're all welcome up the hand in hand. Drinks and nibbles on me. They do "sharing plates", with a bit of pork pie, cheese, ham, bread etc. There are trees directly outside under which you can bivvy, or V68's garage. Or there's one of those purple branded hotels in Raynes Park down the hill.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    And after today I need to acquire some expensive habits. Got the gas guzzling car, so apart from women and 'substances', what are the options? :twisted:
    Always happy to assist :mrgreen:
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,559
    hopkinb wrote:
    Well well. I got offered the top job after last week's interview. Fuggin 'ell. Imposter syndrome strikes. What have I done? I'm an idler, a crossword doer. Nothing good will come of this.

A half decent claret with the steak to celebrate, but I'm looking after mini while Mrs H3 is away so ho's 'n' blow will have to wait.

Happy Friday all.
    Congratulations and make it a fully decent claret, leave the half-decent stuff for the annual bonus day.. :D
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    You could buy some legit passports...
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,517
    hopkinb wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Nice little cottage in rural France or Italy? Bit of land for vegetables, some grape vines and olive trees to give fruit to take to the cooperative each year for wine and oil, a few chickens for eggs and meat, maybe a pig or two to fatten and kill in the autumn. This is what always sits in the back of my head. However, I'm a realist.
    congrats hoppy, surely a shiny bike first

if brexit happens you can combine sunny retreat with residency visa leading to a quick eu passport :D
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    And after today I need to acquire some expensive habits. Got the gas guzzling car, so apart from women and 'substances', what are the options? :twisted:
    Are you suggesting going drinking or have you taken up selling blow lately :) ?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Are you suggesting going drinking or have you taken up selling blow lately :) ?

Perhaps he has a sideline as a pimp.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,316
    hopkinb wrote:
    Nice little cottage in rural France or Italy? Bit of land for vegetables, some grape vines and olive trees to give fruit to take to the cooperative each year for wine and oil, a few chickens for eggs and meat, maybe a pig or two to fatten and kill in the autumn. This is what always sits in the back of my head. However, I'm a realist.

'A good year'? Great idea I think. Do it whilst you are young enough.

But well done on that job nonetheless.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!