monday in geometrized units

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,551
edited October 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

coffee, lab, bail, sort out travel if gmc punter of gmc has made up it's mind yet
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Tired, shoot sleep, at least the hound will get a long walk.

Later is running club, haven’t been in ages so going to hurt
  • Morning, at last it’s stopped raining, dentists this morning hopefully bike riding later
    Enjoy your week
  • Monday morning after a weekend at Oktoberfest. Unproductivity looms.
    You can fool some of the people all of the time. Concentrate on those people.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,149
    Morning
    Lovely day here at the moment, forecasting rain later though but I've got a parking space right next to the office so I don't care :)
    Need to start getting organised for hols.
  • Morning. First day back in work after 18 days off. Great. Not.
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Morning, stunning morning out. Shame I'm sitting in the office as usual. Managed 3 hours sleep after a surprise attack of insomnia last night, haven't had it like that in months
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,149
    HaydenM wrote:
    Morning, stunning morning out. Shame I'm sitting in the office as usual. Managed 3 hours sleep after a surprise attack of insomnia last night, haven't had it like that in months
    More bike riding required, so you are tired enough to sleep :wink:
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Dry this morning. Looks much sogginess until Wednesday.
    Long week ahead...
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    HaydenM wrote:
    More bike riding required, so you are tired enough to sleep :wink:

Agreed. went from 6 days a week for the last two months to once last week :(
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, quiet start was sunny now clouding over for yet more rain, yay for having semi decent weather updates.
    Hoping it'll be a quiet one as not feeling overly amazing today.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,507
    Morning Folks,

Working from home for the morning while a couple of workmen hack the trees in the back garden. Strifey will take over supervising when she has finished walking the hounds and I'll then push off to The Big Smoke for some peace n quiet :) May have a sneaky beer later.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Slow start to the week, ran a few errands out and about then had a snooze in the sun. At least managed a turbo ride late afternoon, enough to justify at least some of the calories I drank with dinner.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Back from a weekend away in Welshland, gym time later then an early night.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • my iron just ejaculated brown schizz all over my freshly laundered work shirt.

#notimpressedatall
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    my iron just ejaculated brown schizz all over my freshly laundered work shirt.

#notimpressedatall
    I'm not convinced you should be using a complex and dangerous domestic implement like that without lots of training. I steer clear of ironing for exactly that reason.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo 666 wrote:

#notimpressedatall
    I'm not convinced you should be using a complex and dangerous domestic implement like that without lots of training. I steer clear of ironing for exactly that reason.

its now stopped working altogether so i think A Higher Force/Entity is trying to tell me something.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • oxoman wrote:
    MF I trust it was the wife doing the ironing. If not i suspect it was the irons way of saying your to rough.

unfortunately not - I don't let her near my work clothes as a) she won't do them and b) she won't do them so I think its best if I do.

As the iron has now, it seems, ejaculated itself to death, there is no longer a problem with either having to do the ironing or the actual iron itself.......

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • oxoman wrote:
    The OH must be back then.

she is always around, omnipotent/omnipresent/ad nauseum.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • step83

#notimpressedatall

Mine occasionally sharts out brown gumph, run it through with some diluted vinegar a 1/3 ratio should work
  • Stevo_666
    Always remember to check the label first.

jeans-71244857120.jpeg
  • Step83 wrote:

#notimpressedatall

Mine occasionally sharts out brown gumph, run it through with some diluted vinegar a 1/3 ratio should work

white, balsamic or Sarsons?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    Longshot wrote:
    Oktoberfest ----> Unproductivity.

Well...

First half of the day was good. Second half was pants. It's pouring down.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    oxoman wrote:
    The only time my missus lets me touch the bloody iron is when it's gunned up and needs cleaning inside or out. That suits me down to the ground, she won't have it that I can iron just as good as she can.
    Why would you want to?
  • step83
    Step83 wrote:

#notimpressedatall

white, balsamic or Sarsons?

White, you could go for pickled onion filtered but may make our clothes smell funky.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324

#notimpressedatall
    That sound a lot worse to a cockney, or a mockney. :shock: