saturday if....

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,528
edited September 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

looks like a pause in the sogginess, ride, cafe, laze, sorted out one hols, another in the works
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Morning, fine here club run at 8:30 , I wasn’t going to bother but have just seen tomorrow’s forecast it looks dreadful ,so club run today
    Have a good weekend
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Some blue sky here in Shropshire - won’t last.

Today is canoeing with family and then pick up the tandem, followed by testing its pub skills :)
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, still in bed trapped by dog who's snuck in an is snoozing on my legs.

Do nt ill get any pedalling done this weekend far to much on today an tomorrow looks Gopping.
    Need to refelt the woodstore an do general garden gumph, joyous.
  • utterly gopping here. went out on bike, did 1.9k, nearly got knocked off 3 times, came home.

arm and shoulder in agony from messing around with one armed press ups in the gym so watching Monster Carp and drinking coffee.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Morning. Just watched Japan beating Ireland in RWC, what a game!

Working on lawnmower then weights before meal out plus stupid amounts of alcohol tonight. Need to be up by 0815 though to watch Aus beating Wales.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,528
    decided to swap wheels to winter ones, inflated and pleasantly surprised to find sealant in punctured tubs still holding from last year, not surprised by awful ride of conti nor their glass-attracting compound, ready for tomorrow's deluge
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Update, sat in LBS casually slurping coffee with laptop doing wiring maths for lighting in the garage. Amusingly its cheaper to buy a solar kit an fit that myself than get a sparky in an get a spur off the mains.

Also can see my silly new bike which is getting sorted soon so thats nice.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Tandem was a hoot, a little hard to handle as the youngest rugrat was waving his arms around as he was enjoying it so much.

Just fitted some carbon guards to the new fun bike - should be awesome now
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,469
    Evening Wasters,

Busy day of errands, jobs, supplies, tip, hound walking, Panzer driving etc. Deserve a drink, which I think I'll need as my lot are watching 'Strictly' :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • winter put away started - bbq cleaned and garaged, garden bits disassembled & put away.

now drinking red wine to ease the cretinous suffering in my shoulder.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,469
    winter put away started - bbq cleaned and garaged, garden bits disassembled & put away.

now drinking red wine to ease the cretinous suffering in my shoulder.
    'Tis getting like that isn't it.

I did a bit of driving The Panzer in anger today, on slightly slippery roads with the traction control loosened off. Winter isn't all that bad :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,145
    winter put away started - bbq cleaned and garaged, garden bits disassembled & put away.
    Would like to start doing mine but:
    * Most of the crap belongs to the mrs and if I touch it I'll get bollocked and she'll tell everyone about it
    * The giant sunflowers are still sprouting new flowerheads so it's a shame to chop them down