friday determining whether the set of all the pm's lies is countably or uncountably infinite

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,532
edited September 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

coffee, further embiggen shiny shiny in lab, maybe early bail
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Morning, much cooler but dry this morning, a trip to the garden centre later god knows what for, well jane knows which is probably the same thing
  • Early start, 6.30 at my desk ready for an early finish despite gin.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    On train which is going slowly. Not too many meetings then early doors to take Stropteen somewhere. Tired so looking forward to first coffee of the day.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Slow start as WFH

That’s about the highlight so far
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Just got in from work. Sleep. Then work again.
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • At work. Just got in from the gym. Sleep. Then gym again.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • NapoleonD wrote:

Aaah - the Nap. returns. Good to see you. All good?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, shoot sleep again for reasons unknown.

Drove in with No3 bike part built in the boot, need to find someone to reface the brake mounts so some phone calls shortly, then a conference call about some nonsense, should be amusing as the one holding it inferred I'm incompetent so hes dragged in others who have all said, WTF.
  • I think I may be the only person yet to hold a conference call or a webex.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • NapoleonD wrote:

Running a political campaign or training to be a cage fighter.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    S'Friday.

Going to drink espressi until noon, plus try and untangle some shyte, and bung some fees the way of whomsoever treats me to a good lunch, though I understand that the "lunch-based" means of awarding work is frowned upon. :roll:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    hopkinb wrote:
    S'Friday.

Going to drink espressi until noon, plus try and untangle some shyte, and bung some fees the way of whomsoever treats me to a good lunch, though I understand that the "lunch-based" means of awarding work is frowned upon. :roll:
    What's the policy on using hookers and blow as a basis?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    S'Friday.

Similar I fear, though if push came to shove and an advisor were to take me to one of "those" pubs down Whitechapel way, and rack up a fat line or two of Peruvian flake for me in the bogs...

...much as I'd (entirely hypothetically) enjoy the experience, I don't reckon I'd trust his judgement and integrity in terms of giving me sound advice! :D
  • Friday spent on the phone, or driving around to various appointments, all with a filthy headache all day.

Surprisingly, a shiraz with steak for dinner improved it somewhat.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Woo bikes in having the braking surfaces fettled. also found some nice tape that compliments the rather lurid colour of the frame. Also dodged the downpours so thats a winner.
  • hopkinb wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    S'Friday.

Similar I fear, though if push came to shove and an advisor were to take me to one of "those" pubs down Whitechapel way, and rack up a fat line or two of Peruvian flake for me in the bogs...

...much as I'd (entirely hypothetically) enjoy the experience, I don't reckon I'd trust his judgement and integrity in terms of giving me sound advice! :D

well - all depends on the quality of the gear though doesn't it?

if its tat talc chalk then mug him off. if its decent stuff then at least ypu know he's not a crayzeeee fool.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    NapoleonD wrote:

Yes ta :)
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,675
    Rain dodging meant I could watch chunks of both the Junior Women and the U23 Men road races up that there Yorkshire on t'telly. Those cats are cool.
  • just got back from TDV's posh gym-nasium.

made quite a nice change to be in a gym that wasn't a smelly breeze block room with a big clunky door inside a metal building with a big clunky door behind a big metal gate.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,146
    made quite a nice change to be in a gym that wasn't a smelly breeze block room with a big clunky door inside a metal building with a big clunky door behind a big metal gate.
    Better scenery?