sungod
sungod Posts: 17,128
edited September 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

nippy but should be nice in the sun, once it rises

up and down, coffee, cake, laze
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Morning, just walked the dog cooler here, club ride at 8 o’clock, , out with friends later
    Enjoy the weekend
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Tad nippy on this mornings shakedown of the new funbike

Today is another play on the new bike, tennis and then off for a party starting early doors
  • TLW1 wrote:

Today is another play on the new bike, tennis and then off for a party starting early doors
    We need pictures of new bike.

Byootiful day here, took the opportunity to bask for a couple hours. Then, mowing. Later will be drinks of some sort.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,604
    TLW1 wrote:

+1. What is it?

Another trip to the tip and the charity shop. Getting there but I keep finding new bits n pieces that I need to deal with. Then drop in on some friends and head back down South his afternoon with a spot of football on the radio.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    Early ride in the sun, seems like everyone else had the same idea.
    Waiting for a haircut. There's a big queue of people with not much hair in the queue.
  • Morning. Another simply stunning day here, not a cloud in sky. Looks to be still a wave so just wait for tide to drop and bit then heading for beach. Nice.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,128
    scooby doo was fifty yesterday, 'strewth
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    It's a bit dull. Summoning energy up for a pedal.
    Toots and OH away for Oyster festival and things so it will be peaceful.

Might read today's posts later.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • thistle_
    sungod wrote:
    scooby doo was fifty yesterday, 'strewth
    Is that in dog years?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Morning folks,
    Bit fresh out this morning, early start and down the M4. Now sitting in the sunshine at Bath uni.
    Been a bit manic over the last few days. Finally got our car back yesterday. Problem being it should have been Thursday, this meant I had to walk halfway home from work. Walked along the river as it was quite a pleasant evening, for kidnapped by a former neighbour and forced to go into a pub. Dreadful state of affairs.
    Went to a 21st birthday bash last night, I certainly can’t drink like a 21 year old.
    Hopefully tomorrow is just minor pottering.
  • veronese68
    Scooby hasn’t aged a bit.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Scooby hasn’t aged a bit.
    And avoided the Koreans
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, its warm! Fettled with new bike found pretty much nothing fits, least some of the expensive bits do, now peruse online for cheap things.
  • Just back from lovely ride in the sun, breezy but really nice. Plenty people still in campsites around here. Summer has returned!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:

+1. What is it?

Hand built Brian Rourke I think. Very nice.

Columbus or Reynold's TLW?
    Enameled or painted?
    Any chrome?

You are chucking Campag on that rig, aren't you?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • thistle_
    Just back from lovely ride in the sun, breezy but really nice. Plenty people still in campsites around here. Summer has returned!
    Maybe they're just homeless?
  • Just back from lovely ride in the sun, breezy but really nice. Plenty people still in campsites around here. Summer has returned!
    Maybe they're just homeless?

Could be but don't think so. Bit too affluent around here... :lol:
  • veronese68
    An affluent area doesn’t mean there are no homeless camping, there are homeless kipping in tents around here.
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    An affluent area doesn’t mean there are no homeless camping, there are homeless kipping in tents around here.

Easy tiger it was a joke. Just saying there are still quite a few tourists around here as weather lovely etc.
  • veronese68
    Apologies, not being funny disguised the joke too much.
  • oxoman wrote:
    Back from eldest lads track experience and have decided my next car will be a ktm
    x-bow with a lightweight mini body on it. Jesus it's rapid 0 to 60 in under 3 seconds and sticks to the ground like shite.

...take it you are in marketing! :D
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    Apologies, not being funny disguised the joke too much.

Apology accepted but tip for future posts, a laughing emoticon such as :lol: indicates humour. :D