Kinesis Racelight T3

Comments

• Looks great!

I think I am about to order one of these and it will be built exactly like this just with sks guards. Where did you get yours? Merlin have the frame and fork as a bundle for £380 but not much stock. What headset did you use, the one on the Kinesis website?
  • The bike looks sweet but the bottles and cages are just awful.
  • Craigus89 wrote:
    Looks great!

I think I am about to order one of these and it will be built exactly like this just with sks guards. Where did you get yours? Merlin have the frame and fork as a bundle for £380 but not much stock. What headset did you use, the one on the Kinesis website?
    I got mine from https://www.probikekit.co.uk , the Kinesis GF-Ti Carbon (aka Kinesis Tracer 1.5) fork too.
    I have forgotten what headset I put in.
    This is size 60, it is out of stock everywhere, hopefully the make another batch for next year.
    I agree on the bottles but I like the white cages on that bike.

this.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Just got word from Kinesis UK that "This frame is now being run down, and will not be replaced."
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    I suspect most bikes which started life as winter trainers will fall out of favour as gravel / adventure / do it all bikes increase in popularity.
  • beanstalk wrote:
    Just got word from Kinesis UK that "This frame is now being run down, and will not be replaced."

what are they replacing it with?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • I’m ordering one this week, we don’t all want discs but manufacturers don’t seem to care.
  • Harry182
    Harry182 Posts: 1,169
    Term1te wrote:
    Nice

Agree.
    (Best looking big bike I’ve seen for sometime.)