friday what stands if freedom fall?

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,522
edited September 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

seems to be a day of many webexes, must've been distracted and they snuck up on me, will need to quaff much coffee

really should go to gym too
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Morning, wet and cooler outside, travelling home at lunchtime back next week Kerching,
    That’s probably enough work for one year
    Roll on the weekend
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Last nights planned kit sort turned into a session as ended up out for a mates birthday. So need to get it together as I’m off to get the camper van at 16:00 and head north to the lakes :)
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,144
    Looks a bit windy out, not looking forward to spending 3 hours on the ferry later :(
    Sounds like I'm slightly more packed/sorted than TLW though.
  • tlw1
    Looks a bit windy out, not looking forward to spending 3 hours on the ferry later :(
    Sounds like I'm slightly more packed/sorted than TLW though.
    Have a nice trip!

Packed race pack and bag drop - so will now leave the rest of the packing to the wife
  • ciao

in the gym. lots of instrycting to do today & lesson planning which i really like so quite content. then have tell some people they can't have the stuff they want because a) they're not entitled to it b) they don't need it c) they don't know how to use it d) we don't have it.

that'll be a happy conversation

#joy
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning folks,
    Sleepy as I had to drive in, the ride helps me wake up usually. Had to take a friend's frame in with me to batter it whilst holding it in a big vice. Either the seatpost will come out or the frame will bend. Heat may be applied, but we have to do that when nobody is looking.
    Very glad it's Friday.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Not much on today I don't think. Try and get a bunchy of adminny things sorted that I normally ignore. Maybe ring up my mortgage provider, borrow some more cash.

Agreed to play in a football tournament after work, which could be fun if don't injure myself.

Baselayer and brand new thermal bib shorts on this morning. The shorts mainly to give them a test run, and very good they are too.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Hello, Hello,

how is the world here today?

Should be a quiet day for me, but best laid plans and all that.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, Friday apparently lots nothing to do today someone broke the PBAX phone system an I have swerved touching it.
    Much of doing naff all today, shall be looking at stuff on internet mainly and watching FP1 & 2 while hoping the data feeds don't throw a wobbly again this weekend.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321
    Flâneur wrote:
    Hello, Hello,

Who da farq are yew?!!

Bistro, sticks, coffee, cake and read posts later.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Morning, I also need to pack later. Hopefully it'll just be shorts and flip flops.

In the mean time, hair cut, auditing, curry and cauliflower rice.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • step83
    Glad I didn't go to Italy, its raining. Oh hang on its raining here, maybe Italian rain is warmer?
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Pinno wrote:
    Flâneur wrote:
    Hello, Hello,

Who da farq are yew?!!

stranger danger?

Had a busy year so far, but thought I'd check in with the digital world.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • hopkinb
    cauliflower rice

My wife has this. It's vile.
  • step83
    hopkinb wrote:
    Not much on today I don't think. Try and get a bunchy of adminny things sorted that I normally ignore. Maybe ring up my mortgage provider, borrow some more cash.

Agreed to play in a football tournament after work, which could be fun if don't injure myself.

Baselayer and brand new thermal bib shorts on this morning. The shorts mainly to give them a test run, and very good they are too.

Hoppy, what bibs were they? In need of a second pair, cant find another set of the Ales I have annoyingly.
  • hopkinb wrote:
    cauliflower rice

Once it's mixed in with spicy goodness you can't really tell.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • hopkinb wrote:
    cauliflower rice

wirebrush and paraffin will sort it out.

#hcp

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb wrote:
    cauliflower rice

Once it's mixed in with spicy goodness you can't really tell.

I kind of understand that, but cauliflower rice has a soggy texture and smells like farts. :D

I love cauliflower curry though. Aloo gobi. Yum.
  • hopkinb
    Step83 wrote:

Hoppy, what bibs were they? In need of a second pair, cant find another set of the Ales I have annoyingly.

Castelli omloop from Merlin. Down to £69. Only size they don't have is XL. I have them in L, which is fine for a 185 cm fatty like me. The are soft and warm, and come down to mid knee on me (they are meant to be this long, just a warning), and the pad is the progetto x2, which is super comfortable.
  • step83
    hopkinb wrote:
    Step83 wrote:

Castelli omloop from Merlin. Down to £69. Only size they don't have is XL. I have them in L, which is fine for a 185 cm fatty like me. The are soft and warm, and come down to mid knee on me (they are meant to be this long, just a warning), and the pad is the progetto x2, which is super comfortable.

Grazie, shall do me a Google, looks like I'm an L as well but I'm a tad shorter than you 180.33999999999997cm apparently (thats what 5ft 11" comes out at anyway). Shall order to the office I think, claim its some Italian sampling being done.
  • Flâneur wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Flâneur wrote:
    Hello, Hello,

Who da farq are yew?!!

stranger danger?

Had a busy year so far, but thought I'd check in with the digital world.
    WB Flan. Married yet?

Family medical transport driver today. Got kicked out of bed at 3am to make an emergency online dental appointment for this morning, then the joy of driving a couple hundred kms in and out of town twice for dentist, then optometrist and also took old dear in for dentist visit too. All in gloomy wet weather, so my nicely washed car now looks filthy again. :x
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • step83
    Bibs on order, also a new cassette, in black because black is black etc. #hidesthedirt
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Busy day, bit of work, bit of house stuff and dropping hounds off at the sitters for a couple of days.

Got the study refurb done this week and all the rads in the house replaced - workmen finished today. Unfortunately for them while they were finishing up and loading the van up, some thieving feckers cleared their van of tools (we'd popped out at that point). We suspect it may have been the same gentleman as the ones that kindly took away the old radiators from the driveway yesterday...

Ironoically, The Panzer was on the drive and was totally untouched.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Sooooo tired. trying to stay awake but dozing on the couch with The Hound before doing post dinner clear up.

Stuff came through at work today - the 31 days of October look like 27 working days with most of that in the field. Oh well, be a holiday compared to the bambini beating 7 bells out of each other .....

#p&q

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Step83 wrote:
    Bibs on order, also a new cassette, in black because black is black etc. #hidesthedirt

black cassette? link needed please!

#blackisfasterer

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,144
    Step83 wrote:

black cassette? link needed please!

#blackisfasterer
    Sunrace do black cassette, shame the spider only comes in red and you can't choose others to match the bike.
    KMC also do black chains (with coloured inner links for extra £££)
    #hidesthedirt
  • hopkinb
    Ooof. Football muscles are not the same as bike muscles. Plenty of puff, but can't sprint, stop, turn, kick etc. Still, was fun trying.
  • tlw1
    Registered, camper van set up and now drinking cider and shitting myself. One 11 mile run is good enough training for 45 isn’t it?
  • pinno
    TLW1 wrote:
    Registered, camper van set up and now drinking cider and ******** myself. One 11 mile run is good enough training for 45 isn’t it?

Yeah sure.
  • pinno
    ...cauliflower rice.

Wtf is that?!